PoppyChicken, SCM, LittleLady98, Ec_Prokta, and Chickenrandomness' Chat Thread!!!

OH my GAWD You're seriously betting Na'vi vs. Oni? I bet Na'vi. They're pretty... er... how do I put this... savage and... very... er...

The Na'vi probably would win.
i said i haven't seen Na'vi in action :p
Oni are very savage to
wink.png
especially when they're drunk XD

but i guess it really depends on the Oni, the same with Na'vi
i mean, Suika could actually probably fight pretty well, considering she once was one of the Four Devas of the Mountain and she can change the density of objects. but thats magic, which is kinda cheating XD

Very true. When you have, you'll understand.
I see ^^

Yeah, if it's me, I was trained pretty well, so I would have a 60/40 chance of winning XD If it was Neytiri (whom I've met) she'd definatly win, speaking that they are 10 ft tall.

Very true. When you have, you'll understand.
I see ^^

Yeah, if it's me, I was trained pretty well, so I would have a 60/40 chance of winning XD If it was Neytiri (whom I've met) she'd definatly win, speaking that they are 10 ft tall.
ya, probably :p

i see

now if weapons were brought into the battle, i have no idea who would win :p because them knives and bows look pretty dangerous, but spellcards have their perks to

however, if magic were allowed, i know a human that can beat anyone and anything up :p Sakuya can stop time and and is amazing with throwing knives :p but that stopping time thing would kinda make everyone useless against her in a fight, but it also makes her a good head maid at the Scarlet Devil Mansion XD

Last edited:
now that i think about it; the use of their magic and abilities would make it easy for most of the Touhou girls to win in a fight with Na'vi, however, as i said, magic is kinda unfair, because as far as i know, Na'vi aren't familiar with magic

ya, probably :p

i see

now if weapons were brought into the battle, i have no idea who would win :p because them knives and bows look pretty dangerous, but spellcards have their perks to

however, if magic were allowed, i know a human that can beat anyone and anything up :p Sakuya can stop time and and is amazing with throwing knives :p but that stopping time thing would kinda make everyone useless against her in a fight, but it also makes her a good head maid at the Scarlet Devil Mansion XD

If weapons were brought in, then I still bet Na'vi. My strength is the bow, the staff, and the knife throwing. :3 Especially the bow part.

If magic was allowed, then the Na'vi would use their Spirit of Eywa, which wipes out all enemies. However, it has a long recharge time, so we try not to use it much.

now that i think about it; the use of their magic and abilities would make it easy for most of the Touhou girls to win in a fight with Na'vi, however, as i said, magic is kinda unfair, because as far as i know, Na'vi aren't familiar with magic

ACTUALLY, you're wrong. Na'vi have Spirit of Eywa, which wipes out all enimies.
wink.png

Last edited:
If weapons were brought in, then I still bet Na'vi. My strength is the bow, the staff, and the knife throwing. :3 Especially the bow part.

If magic was allowed, then the Na'vi would use their Spirit of Eywa, which wipes out all enemies. However, it has a long recharge time, so we try not to use it much.
i see ^^

well. :p thats kind of a big perk XD nice :p
just don't release Flandre;
reason A: shes banished to her basement for 500 years
reason B: shes uncontrollable and her power is destroying things XD

you know what? after this discussion, i'm going to stay neutral on this cuz both Na'vi and Touhou girls are very powerful :p

Back
Top Bottom