PoppyChicken, SCM, LittleLady98, Ec_Prokta, and Chickenrandomness' Chat Thread!!!

My parents are divorced. I've gotten over it now, though.
I have a brother that acts like he's 9. Because he is.
Wait, what? Your dad showers with your older sister?! Or were you talking about another sister earlier?
i wish i could trade my parents for someone elses XD i mean seriously, though, they hate me :p and everything i like
my brother is going to college soon and he still ain't even into girls

no no no no no no! my dad gives my sister a lot of stuff and lets her do almost anything she wants. last year he let her go on a school trip to Florida and said he'd let me and my brother go on at least a mini trip or something and still hasn't to this day. plus he buys my sister expensive stuff which he would NEVER think of buying something of a similar price for me or my brother, like a new French Horn (shes in our school band), an expensive keyboard (she also plays the piano), he let her go on a spa day with her friend and paid for all of them (my dad hates my friends), need i go on?

I know. Duh =3

I see ^^

hugs.gif

I guess it's a little worse than being an only child where your parents fight over you a lot. AKA: Me. My dad and mom are friends, but their fights are not good. They fight a lot because they can't see eye to eye. My dad is artsy and a professional tattoo artist. He loves art and drawing (and he's EXCELLENT at it too), while my mom is very professional at buisiness and computers. They're so different... that.. they just can't work with each other...

It really feels good to be able to open up to someone sometimes....

I know. Duh =3

I see ^^

hugs.gif

I guess it's a little worse than being an only child where your parents fight over you a lot. AKA: Me. My dad and mom are friends, but their fights are not good. They fight a lot because they can't see eye to eye. My dad is artsy and a professional tattoo artist. He loves art and drawing (and he's EXCELLENT at it too), while my mom is very professional at buisiness and computers. They're so different... that.. they just can't work with each other...

It really feels good to be able to open up to someone sometimes....
oh... i see
hugs.gif

my parents are the same way. except my dad is a hot head
and my family is suffering money wise cuz of him.

its almost as if i was adopted, i mean i'm very different than my family. first off my i look different than all of them, i act differently, i'm physically different, i have different ways of thinking, etc.
you see, my mom's hair is red, and my dad's is dark brown. my sisters hair is dark brown, and my brother is a brownish redhead. i have blonde hair. also, i'm taller than everyone else, including my dad (but that can be kind of a normal thing), my mom has a lot of freckles, my brother also does, my sister has a little, my dad has none, i have none, but i'm the only one who gets acne.

also, me and my dads attitudes to stuff are like opposites; if theres something he dislikes, even in other people, he wants to get rid of it and never see it again. (he tried to block my friends from me in every social way except school) if theres some i dislike, i may do something about it, but for the most part i understand that people are different and just let it be. unless of course its someone mocking me or what i like, such as anime.

what really ticks me off though, is since i'm into WWII and guns, my parents actually seriously think i'm going to go around shooting people one day. you wouldn't believe how many articles they've shown me of school killings and similar stuff telling me not to do that. its actually very insulting to me

lastly, my dad has absolutely NO sense of humor. none whatsoever. i can say something jokingly sacastingly as i can, and he will still take me seriously, even know he knows i joke around a lot. i have to tell him it was a joke for him to understand.

hugs.gif
I'm sorry to hear that.
Well, some people aren't into girls. Some people aren't into anyone, actually. I mean, it's possible.
Wow. That sucks. Does your sister notice?
eh, i'm alive at least :p

yaaaaa, it seems thats how my brother is. he says he never wants to get married, and he wants to live in the goby desert as a hermit collection rocks and digging up dinosaur bones.

not that i'm aware of. i certainly do though and i'm sick of it. i think my dad favors her so much is because she is like a robot when it comes to work and school. no feelings, no fun, just work. which brings me to another reason why i think my dad hates me; my sister is a straight A student, my brother is a mostly A student, and i'm a C student.

oh... i see
hugs.gif

my parents are the same way. except my dad is a hot head
and my family is suffering money wise cuz of him.

its almost as if i was adopted, i mean i'm very different than my family. first off my i look different than all of them, i act differently, i'm physically different, i have different ways of thinking, etc.
you see, my mom's hair is red, and my dad's is dark brown. my sisters hair is dark brown, and my brother is a brownish redhead. i have blonde hair. also, i'm taller than everyone else, including my dad (but that can be kind of a normal thing), my mom has a lot of freckles, my brother also does, my sister has a little, my dad has none, i have none, but i'm the only one who gets acne.

also, me and my dads attitudes to stuff are like opposites; if theres something he dislikes, even in other people, he wants to get rid of it and never see it again. (he tried to block my friends from me in every social way except school) if theres some i dislike, i may do something about it, but for the most part i understand that people are different and just let it be. unless of course its someone mocking me or what i like, such as anime.

what really ticks me off though, is since i'm into WWII and guns, my parents actually seriously think i'm going to go around shooting people one day. you wouldn't believe how many articles they've shown me of school killings and similar stuff telling me not to do that. its actually very insulting to me

lastly, my dad has absolutely NO sense of humor. none whatsoever. i can say something jokingly sacastingly as i can, and he will still take me seriously, even know he knows i joke around a lot. i have to tell him it was a joke for him to understand.
hugs.gif
I guess our family sits are sorta similar. Except for the last three paragraphs in that post. (My dad's kinda a hothead too, but normally he's pretty chilled)
I'm completely different from my mother. (I'm a blonde too!
highfive.gif
) I'm different from my father, too, although my and my dad's personalities are the same/similar.
I look completely different from mom. Her eyes are practically black, mine are hazelish. (Brown, but greenish around pupil. Kinda scareh, huh?) She has long, black, curly hair, I have blond, short, and flat hair. She also has glasses and I don't. Kinda creepeh.

hugs.gif

O_O Are you kidding me? Wow, fail -_- Sorry about that. I don't have to deal with that because both of my parents shoot guns. (rifles, shotguns, etc.)

hugs.gif
I hope everything goes okay.

See, it really feels good to open up sometimes. Probably to you and me both.

hugs.gif
I guess our family sits are sorta similar. Except for the last three paragraphs in that post. (My dad's kinda a hothead too, but normally he's pretty chilled)
I'm completely different from my mother. (I'm a blonde too!
highfive.gif
) I'm different from my father, too, although my and my dad's personalities are the same/similar.
I look completely different from mom. Her eyes are practically black, mine are hazelish. (Brown, but greenish around pupil. Kinda scareh, huh?) She has long, black, curly hair, I have blond, short, and flat hair. She also has glasses and I don't. Kinda creepeh.

hugs.gif

O_O Are you kidding me? Wow, fail -_- Sorry about that. I don't have to deal with that because both of my parents shoot guns. (rifles, shotguns, etc.)

hugs.gif
I hope everything goes okay.

See, it really feels good to open up sometimes. Probably to you and me both.
i see
hugs.gif

interesting
well, i guess thats one way i'm similar; everyone in my family has to use glasses at least sometimes, including me

no, i'm not kidding you. i really hate how they keep doing it...

everything today school go fine. only thing i'm worried about it the car ride to MOA with my friend, since my dad already hates the friend thats coming along because i had him over a few months ago and my friend asked my mom if i could take gun safety. after my mom told my dad of that, he basically blocked him from my house and me from going over to his house. only reason hes letting Matt (thats my friends name) come this time is because its for my birthday

ya. i can't say everything on BYC though

Back
Top Bottom