Porcelain d'Uccle Bantam Thread

Here's an updated picture of my porcelain d'Uccle.

I've been thinking that this was a hen for the last 3 months.. but someone just exclaimed that she is most certainly a HE. I'm so confused now, because I'm seeing picture of hens that look just like this, but then some of the roos look like this too. ANY HELP would be greatly appreciated!!! about 3 months old, very sweet, gets picked on by the bigger girls sometimes. Don't know if that helps.

I have to agree it is most certainly a boy. If it has that big red comb at only three months of age it is definitely a rooster, mine is three months old too and she doesn't have any sort of color in their comb. If you want to make sure for yourself put your finger up to his beak and go at him so it, if he fights back or stands up to it it's definitely a boy.

Hey everyone!
I'm interested in getting into Porcelain D'Uccles (bantam) and can't seem to find any SOP info-- even on belgiand'uccle.org website. Can anyone link me to some SOP info?
Also, is anyone in the Southeastern PA area?

Just spoke with my pet chicken, 3/12/18 today, they have limited supply for this April. minimum 9 chicks.

We just added one chick to our new line up of bantam chicks .... only time will tell if it’s a he or a she !

Did you guys notice that your Porcelain d'uccles were smaller than your other chicks? I have one that is eating and drinking but not growing. Her feathers are coming in, she's warm, but continues to have pasty butt from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom