Porcelain d'uccle thread

Pics

austintgraf

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 19, 2011
Hey guys! I made this thread for porcelain d'uccle lovers. Post your pictures. Anything porcelain d'uccle related! I'll post some of my pictures in a little while.

Here is my Porcelain D'uccle at 4 month olds, really tamed and friendly, but now he's 8 month olds. I breed him to one of my white frizzle and my Mille Fleur D'uccle. My Mille Fleur D'uccle hen hatch with no luck of porcelain and my frizzle just went broody about 1 week ago. I am still looking for a Porcelain D'uccle hen, so I could get the Porcelain genes to breed into my project of frizzle Mille Fleur and Porcelain color.

Last edited:
Oh. What is wrong with your little rooster? He is so handsome

He has a pretty decent crossbeak and a skull deformity... his head is kind of flattened at an odd angle on one side... but he's a sweetheart He is one of 3 special needs birds that I currently own
I have a half nekkid Frazzle rooster
and also a Welsummer hen with a mild scissorbeak

I just picked up this little girl who I'm told is 2 months old. She is the sweetest thing, just a cuddle bug. She's been through 2 homes because because she couldn't quite get along with the other chickens. Everyone seems to pick on her. In this last home she kept trying to get inside the house. She seems like a perfect fit for my house. She fits perfectly in my big bird cage. I only have one other chicken which is a Jersey giant that's 4 months old. It's also very gentle and sweet. They are a combination of inside and outside pets. I bring them in to roost every night and save their poop for my garden. My question is about their feathers on their feet. Is there anything I need to do as far as upkeep or anything I should know? Never had won this small.
That’s a rooster. He’s a Porcelain D’Uccle.
Foot upkeep is not necessary in most cases.

Hi. picked this chick out of the a tractor Supply assorted bantam bin and I think she may be a porcelain D'Uccle. Her legs are heavily feathered. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom