Porcelain Silkie Hen

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
Up for auction is a Porcelain hen, age is approximately 9 months. She is a LIGHT porcelain. She is out of a Lavender Roo and one of my lighter porcelain hens. I've been working towards darker porcelain this year, so hopefully someone can use her in their flock. It's hard to capture her color in photos. She has the lavender undertone in her crest but in full disclosure she doesn't have alot of lavender in her body. She would go great back to a lavender roo! She has 5 toes, sorry the feet photo is blurry I am terrible at feet photos!!!
sad.png
I can combine shipping, I have a splash pullet currently listed or shipping amount listed includes a used horizon box. She will be bathed, nails trimmed before leaving! I will ship her weather permitting both ends.

Paypal to [email protected]

NPIP & AI tested

Any questions please ask!

50420_dscf6074_300x225.jpg

50420_dscf6076_300x225.jpg

50420_dscf6086_300x257.jpg

50420_dscf6095_300x266.jpg

50420_dscf6084_300x214.jpg

You are killing me....so many beautiful birds to choose from and I can't bid on them all. If I did I would no doubt win them all and then my DH would notice the account dip for sure.

LOL
lol.png
My husband never notices new birds for months! I also have the secret paypal "critter" account.

Last edited:
Quote:
Oh I know about those "secret" accounts!!! Had to fess up about the secret email account after Christmas last year, thanks to The Enabler !!!!!

Back
Top Bottom