Post ALL of Your Horse Pics HERE

I hit the dirt a few times when I first got her but no bad falls.But now I would like to see a horse try to get me off lol.Mom freaks out at the slightest little buck,while I'm yelling yee-haw.
tongue.png

The worst horse accident I has was actually on my QH.She started getting real pissy with me and without any warning she reared up,hit me in the head and we feel backwards and the saddle horn hit me in the chest.Fractured a few ribs but my adrenaline was going so I make sure she wasn't hurt and jumped back on and rode the crap out her.She hasn't acted up since...

Normally when that happens people get scared of the horse but me,no way.
Oh and guess what...Never ever worn a helmet

Are you sure we aren't related ?! I know you're younger than me...just by the thread I remember about Fara . I think what most people miss about learning from horses is the fact that it does hurt ! Like I've said , I've never been bucked off...just waiting for it to happen . I guess I'm pretty in tune with it ....don't get me wrong....I've been pretty close , and I actually think if I had been bucked off , I wouldn't be hurting so much now ! I just really wanted to let you know how much I respect you for hanging in and toughing it out . Horses aren't easy....but they can teach you alot about yourself . The fact that you haven't given up says alot about your character , you'll need that driving force when you get older . She is a beautiful pony and will teach you so much if you choose to pay attention .
wink.png

PS...never wore a helmet in my life....my parents didn't believe in it ( bike riding , skate boarding , riding horses , riding bulls ) just my opinion....your parents might feel different .

Last edited:
awww you just made my day or morning lol thank you
Nobody around here wears a helmet except at the rodeo,I think its 14 and under its mandatory to wear a helmet but I'm older so its all good lol.

Well here are some pics of my other horses...
Shania-She is blind-
0702092054.jpg

0702092055.jpg

Orbit-She is just like her name, OUT THERE. I was told by 4 different trainers that she was "unbreakable". I told them she was just the opposite. Her wild spirit is UN-breakable. She is sweet as long as you don't try to ride her.
0702092054a.jpg

Ok this is a tree that was struck by lightning that is right next to their run in-
0702092028.jpg

My blue roan AQHA stallion:
Snoopy_Amber_canter_TBH_2008.jpg

Whoa_2_TBH_2008.jpg

Snoopyconfoshot_031107.jpg

My APHA homozygous stallion prospect. He will be 3 soon and I am just starting him under saddle.
101209_spence_quarter_view.jpg

My daughters Arabian mare:
091308_ayla_horse_show_1.jpg

I have tons of pic on my website. I also used to have more horses, but due to the economy, have sold down to the above 3.

Last edited:
Thanks. Orbit has been a trip. She was raised on a bottle after being found in a field(while we were deer hunting of all things) when she was around 3 days old. That was 7 yrs ago now. We have no idea where she came from. No mare and noone claimed to own a mare that was expecting. Shania was born to my aunts TN Walker. She is 8yrs old now. She went blind around the same time her mother did. 4yrs ago. Her mother Patches passed away last year at 32. Patches had "moon blindness". No idea what happened to Shania's vision. She is unable to see at all. Yet her eyes are still dark brown with no discoloration. Its strange and vets can't explain it. You can wave your hands in front of her and she doesn't react at all. I hit her on the head with a bale of hay on accident once and she didn't even try to dodge it. Thats when we were sure she was completly blind.

Wow, I wonder how Orbit ended up out there? I did once hear about some people that wanted to do some trail riding, picked up a few horses from an auction, no idea one was pg, til one morning (during their ride) they got up to a new foal, they were just going to leave it there, but thankfully someone came along about that time, found out what was going on and ended up taking the foal home to bottle raise.

Back
Top Bottom