Post Colorful Roosters

70905_dsc02487.jpg

Pippen

70905_dsc02469.jpg

Carlos and Liberachi

I'm just learning about fowl and don't know what most of what I've looked at here are... but I want one of each! They are beautiful!

(haven't even got my first chicken yet .... lol... not too addicting is it???)

Quote:
what are roos number 2 and three if i may be so bold????
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

i am in love.......

Well roo #4 is their dad and the mom was a little dark kinda chocolate/gold leakage colored some kinda silkie cross theres a pic on here that looks kinda like her but couldn't find it. So there you go your guess is prolly 'bout as close as mine is.
lol.png

catdaddy

Quote:
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

i am in love.......

number 2 looks like a colored dorking? does he have 5 toes?
number 4 looks a bit like a silver dorking but thats only a guess.

Last edited:
Quote:
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif
droolin.gif

i am in love.......

Well roo #4 is their dad and the mom was a little dark kinda chocolate/gold leakage colored some kinda silkie cross theres a pic on here that looks kinda like her but couldn't find it. So there you go your guess is prolly 'bout as close as mine is.
lol.png

catdaddy

71296_sany0035.jpg

Ah ha found her the hen pictured is about as close to their mother as I could find.

Raven81 no no Dorking in this bunch they are as about as far removed as you could possibly get from being any kind of recognizable breed 'cept the mom hen looked like a silkie cross of some sort. So there ya go the geneology of some of my barnyard classics.
lol.png

Quote:
lol.png

catdaddy

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/71296_sany0035.jpg

Ah ha found her the hen pictured is about as close to their mother as I could find.

Raven81 no no Dorking in this bunch they are as about as far removed as you could possibly get from being any kind of recognizable breed 'cept the mom hen looked like a silkie cross of some sort. So there ya go the geneology of some of my barnyard classics.
lol.png

i see, so when i get a rooster im just going to have to find the biggest mutt that i can?!

Squeaker- Silver Duckwing OEGB:

47116_dsc00973.jpg

Cloud- Lavender Cuckoo D'Anver:

47116_dsc00974.jpg

Squirrel- Black, err, Birchen, err, Silver, err, ????? Silkie:

47116_dsc00975.jpg

Funky- ?????? Silkie x Cochin x OEGB:

47116_dsc00977.jpg

Back
Top Bottom