Post Edits: Why The Explanation?

Quote:
Yeah, I do that too. Edit and say "To clarify.. blah blah". But I was more referring to subsequent posts, when people explain that they misspelled "green" or something. I don't think that needs clarification, I think most people could see it's a typo, who cares? But then, some people here do love to pick at typos, so I guess I could see that too...

Quote:
Yeah, I do that too. Edit and say "To clarify.. blah blah". But I was more referring to subsequent posts, when people explain that they misspelled "green" or something. I don't think that needs clarification, I think most people could see it's a typo, who cares? But then, some people here do love to pick at typos, so I guess I could see that too...

Yep..i hear ya..

I do it in case someone read the post the first time around and then come back and see that I edited it they won't think that I changed something because of what someone else said afterwards. It would help if it didn't always have that statement that I edited it even if no one's posted after me, yet.

When i edit, i never give an explanation.
tongue.png

Last edited:
What does ETA stand for?
Every time I see it, I read "Estimated Time of Arrival"..
gig.gif
must be my flight training there...
But it must stand for something else, right??

Back
Top Bottom