post pics of coop/runs that incorporate a garden?

Here is a drawing of my layout. Recognize my 6 x 6 coop will house no more than 8 chickens. The garden is the enclosure on the right.

Coop.jpg

plot_thickens:
That has got to be one of the most interesting and great ideas I have seen in a while. lotsa digging for posts and skirting!

Hey people! I was just on here a few minutes ago and found two links for poultry plans through the University Of Tennessee. My computer froze up and I lost my place. Could someone repost it so I can book mark the links! please
Thanks!

schroeder and plot thickens...both of those plans look great to me... i think our garden plot is about 23' wide with a 5.5' high fence...i'll let you know if we have any problems with deer...so far none yet...i do know they are having a field day with the corn we are putting out for the ducks and geese around our pond....virginia

DSCN4765.jpg

beverrlly...glad i could give you a warm fuzzy while you are looking out at a foot of snow...i know ND has got to be a beautiful place to live but being from the south i can't imagine what you folks go through every winter...i cease to function properly when the temp gets below 40...take care and keep warm...virginia

Back
Top Bottom