Post pics of stock from Ideal Poultry please !!

Pics
Quote:
Just the ones that died. But I have added to the order: American Buff geese and some more chicks. Just to be sure. Plus the temps are supposed to be up a little more. Will also go into the local post office. Am willing to meet the truck at midnight if need be.

Just got off the phone (sorry about accidently hanging up on you Kibby) with Ideal. All is well. Have added some to fill the boxes. Here is what I am getting:

1 INSURE AT CUSTOMERS REQUEST $1.75 $1.75

18 BUFF CHANTECLER PULLETS $2.88 $51.84

2 BUFF CHANTECLER MALES $1.63 $3.26

4 BANTAM BUFF ORPINGTON ST RUNS $0.00 $0.00

1 BUFF COLUMB WYAND BANTAM $0.00 $0.00

18BUFF DUCK SR $0.00 $0.00

1 AMERICAN BUFF GOOSE FEMALES $13.05 $13.05

1 AMERICAN BUFF GOOSE MALES $13.05 $13.05

Will say this: though it was upsetting what the postal service did, Ideal, Kibby and Ross, have been most helpful and friendly. You cannot find better customer service. This has also allowed me to add a few more ALBC listed breeds.

I would highly recommend Ideal Poultry to anyone wanting a backyard flock!

Edit note: Yes, I will add photos as soon as they arrive, which hopefully will be Thursday.

Last edited:
Wooo hoooo mine are shipping out on Wed.
celebrate.gif
I so cant wait.

Im getting 12 LF Cochin (Barred, Gold Laced, and Partridge) and 3 BR (barred Rock)

I guess not, they bought like hundereds of chicks of all breeds, they have emus!! lol (What mom said)
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, yeah, they'd still have chicks. I just don't think any TSC stores carry poultry from Ideal anymore.

Back
Top Bottom