Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
I just got three baby Buff Leghorns two days ago! We are really excited about them because although we have four female Bantams and a Bantam Rooster, they are not laying as many eggs as my girlfriend wants! So I learned that these Leghorns are "Production-Level" egg layers and happened to get a chance to buy them from a local feed store the other day!

Of course my big bad Guard Dog (who is a "Mommy dog" at heart) had to check them out and clean them and sniff them before he would let me have them! Hahaha!
love.gif
He is such a sweetheart! We have put all kinds of baby animals in front of this dog and he just loves them to death, licking, cleaning, caring and nurturing them all! We have rescued baby squirrels, we have hatched baby Bearded Dragons, I have brought home Kittens, and no matter what, Toby is instantly the "Mommy"! LOL!

Thanks, I beleive this is from moyer hatchery,I got them as started pullets from feed store that ordered them from there

Oh those are so adorable! LOL! I love to see them when they are just little Fuzzballs like that! Hahaha! I made a video of the Buff Leghorns I got, and then the next day I went and got three more little babies, a Rhode Island Red and two Buff Orpingtons, but the store had a baby Turkey who was in really bad shape. I talked them into giving him to me to bring home and see if The Beautiful Countess Marina could rescue him, but unfortunately we could not save him and he did die within an hour after this video was made.

I would like some honest opinions on whether or not my leghorns are worth breeding. I do not have a male and am deciding whether or not to get one. They are more mature now and just started laying. Pictures were taken about a month ago.

Back
Top Bottom