Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
A few of our 4 month old roosters
D.gif

love.gif
You have any extras?? I need 2 of them. Got 7 St. Runs and go figure they were all hens.

:love You have any extras?? I need 2 of them. Got 7 St. Runs and go figure they were all hens.

We had 6 or 7 roos to start with then two died from fights. We have 5 left all are doing well now especially sense the automatic waterers are out there now. A few roosters still have a few tail feathers missing but they will grow back quickly.and one is getting his in now because he was pecked so badly before we put them in the coops. I will have photos of the roosters we do not need up on the forum later thos evening. We have 20 pullets so we only need 2 roos.

rant.gif
Chicken shows are one of the most stressful things. I'm going to one tomorrow and my *WHITE* leghorns and silkie all decided to have a crap fest today in the pen and got FILTHY! I had to swap one of the leghorns out for one that wasn't as dirty because that one wasn't getting cleaned without a bath. To top everything off when I went to grab my one leghorn and walk up front, I found out that she must of just ate. I had throw up all on me
barnie.gif
. Tomorrow I better place with at least one of them or I give up with white birds.

rant.gif
Chicken shows are one of the most stressful things. I'm going to one tomorrow and my *WHITE* leghorns and silkie all decided to have a crap fest today in the pen and got FILTHY! I had to swap one of the leghorns out for one that wasn't as dirty because that one wasn't getting cleaned without a bath. To top everything off when I went to grab my one leghorn and walk up front, I found out that she must of just ate. I had throw up all on me
barnie.gif
. Tomorrow I better place with at least one of them or I give up with white birds.
Howd it go

happychickenlover,
No sorry, try some of the hatcheries.. Ideal maybe or sandill?

Howd it go

happychickenlover,
No sorry, try some of the hatcheries.. Ideal maybe or sandill?
Well the one got DQ'd for her comb being split in the back. Didn't realize that was an issue. The other got third out of the three there. Oh well guess they will just continue being laying birds as they were intended. On the bright side everyone else did really well. I got champ. L.F. on my one brahma.

Back
Top Bottom