Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
I loveee that pool Idea and Both of those pics are great..I LOVEEEE leghorns Mine are so frekin curious and funny personslities lol

here is the update pictures of my pullet i needed help on determining if it was going to lay white or brown eggs. she is mixed i believe as she has one barred black and white wing. she was dirt bathing so she is dirty in the picture .

Last edited:
I do believe brown eggs!!! when she gets more red it will be easier to tell but im pretty sure BROWN

darnit ....I just looked at the second pic....lol....now I wanna say WHITE lol!!!..how old is she...maybe if you take a couple of pics in a few weeks it will show up better....is that piece of skin completely white...with no pink pigmint at all?>> on my leghorn Its really obvious b/c shes so red everywere else...Im sorry for my confusion ,, lol Id be able to tell better in person but Montanas a long drive LOL

She is 15 weeks old, maybe you can click on the close up pic and it will enlarge it and you can get a better look? I am really wanting a white egg and got her for this reason. She is a cutie though so all is well we love her .

Back
Top Bottom