Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
I bet that make some complication gettin to the eggs. A few of my chickens at my old home decided my neighbors gazebo was the perfect place to lay their eggs. I cleaned out about 100 eggs after i found their hiding spot. They had been laying for months!! I thought they had gone broody but boy was i wrong. Lol

HAHAHAH this comment realllllllly made me laugh.....that must of been some sight....My leghorn have yet to ever go broody?? I kind of wish they would or atleast 1 I mean..

wink.png

So leghorns are the only white layers I have besides the Ducks. I got an egg from them today but its more beige? here is a picture. are your eggs liek this? or is this a duck egg?

So leghorns are the only white layers I have besides the Ducks. I got an egg from them today but its more beige? here is a picture. are your eggs liek this? or is this a duck egg?
depending on what breed of ducks you have, i have jumbo pekin ducks and their eggs are large . Very distnguishable between a white leghorns egg. But a white leghorn will have a pure white egg. So it very well may be a duck egg though. Do you have your ducks separated from the rest of your poultry?

depending on what breed of ducks you have, i have jumbo pekin ducks and their eggs are large . Very distnguishable between a white leghorns egg. But a white leghorn will have a pure white egg. So it very well may be a duck egg though. Do you have your ducks separated from the rest of your poultry?

We have a Mallard and 2 KC's and no they all are housed together, the coop is huge. We have a shelf going across so the ducks dont get pooped on from the Chickens perching but the Chickens have been laying on the bottom.

Last edited:
I have 2 White Leghorns, and one of them surprised me with a JUMBO egg today! It won't even fit in my egg carton!! The other white eggs are from my leghorns, and the brown is from my Jersey Giant.. not sure how she managed to produce that baby, but it's massive! I had to put it on my fridge door because I can't close the carton with it in there! Both girls lay every single day without missing a beat.

Back
Top Bottom