Post Pics of your Leghorns

They are about 5 months old
I have no idea what breed they are now either
or whether they are roos or hens.. :S

I love the photos of the baby chicks with giant combs. We got our girls at six months old (just two weeks ago) so they are very skittish with us, but hoping with time they might calm down around us...but boy, are they loud! They are great egg layers though and very handsome...even if we do say so ourselves ;)
We have (L-R) Camilla the Australorp with her two Bantam Leghorn sisters Myrtle and Barbara

I love the photos of the baby chicks with giant combs. We got our girls at six months old (just two weeks ago) so they are very skittish with us, but hoping with time they might calm down around us...but boy, are they loud! They are great egg layers though and very handsome...even if we do say so ourselves
wink.png

We have (L-R) Camilla the Australorp with her two Bantam Leghorn sisters Myrtle and Barbara

a very nice trio!

I have 2 Brown Leghorn that started laying about 3 weeks ago.
ya.gif
Right now there eggs are about the size of a bantam egg. Will they get bigger?
My leghorns has been laying for 4 months now and every day the egg is getting fatter they are bigger than bantam now. Can't wait to see how long it takes to give me a large egg. I have 6 out of 7 hen laying one is free loading right now. Mine were born in March The eggs are between a small and medium size .

Back
Top Bottom