Post Pics of your Leghorns

yes, they are white leghorns.

Here are pictures of the brown leghonrs/ Partridge silkie mixes

They have beards, 5 toes, feathered feat, cant tell if they have the crests or not? and white skin.

I love my leghorn Maude. Thought she was a male for a bit lol! She is full of character and is definitely head chick!

I love my leghorn Maude. Thought she was a male for a bit lol! She is full of character and is definitely head chick!
I can't tell what color she is... she looks like a light blue! Very pretty.

hi everybody I breed lots of leghorns in lots of colours. they are by far the best breed of chicken !!!!!!!!!!
There are s many more colors of leghorns in Europe.... are there many also in England? (I don't know how easy it is to transport chickens over there)

Also, oh UK person.... I was wondering, can you legally kill you own livestock, so that you can eat it?

From what I understand, it is ILlegal to do that in Germany, you need to be inspected or something, even if you are going to eat it yourself, and no sell it.

Here in the US, you can do whatever you want, if you aren't going to sell the meat.... If you are going to sell, then it is different state to state. Here in Alaska it is legal to do it yourself and then sell for poultry, but NOT for pigs.

Interesting stuff. (but maybe off topic
hide.gif
)

I can't tell what color she is... she  looks like a light blue!  Very pretty.

There are s many more colors of leghorns in Europe....  are there many also in England?  (I don't know how easy it is to transport chickens over there)

Also, oh UK person.... I was wondering, can you legally kill you own livestock, so that you can eat it?

From what I understand, it is ILlegal to do that in Germany, you need to be inspected or something, even if you are going to eat it yourself, and no sell it.

Here in the US, you can do whatever you want, if you aren't going to sell the meat....  If you are going to sell, then it is different state to state.  Here in Alaska it is legal to do it yourself and then sell for poultry, but NOT for pigs.

Interesting stuff.   (but maybe off topic  :oops: )

She is a light blue :-D I got her with my first banty's. She keeps all my ladies in order lol! I'm not sure bout killing ur own livestock over here. Never really thought about it! They look a bit boney lol! She is Def my fave!

Back
Top Bottom