Post Pics of your Leghorns

I have one WLH.She was not supposed to be a bantam,but she came as a runt.She is very weird, funny, quirky, naughty and flight.She has no tounge and love her feet massage.She can't bock so she does some thing that sounds like Eeeerrrrkc, errrrickck!its so funny and I LOVE her.

Here's an interesting little pullet

@moonshiner
I really like the Buff! Thanks for your info. I'm totally a newbie to chickens. I have a VERY mixed flock & it's been interesting to see the different breeds & how they act. I'm sure a lot is personality of each bird too. Good to hear about leghorns from someone who has been around them for a while & not just what a book says
1f44d-1f3fc.png

I have one WLH.She was not supposed to be a bantam,but she came as a runt.She is very weird, funny, quirky, naughty and flight.She has no tounge and love her feet massage.She can't bock so she does some thing that sounds like Eeeerrrrkc, errrrickck!its so funny and I LOVE her.

Wow!! Sounds like one interesting chicken.

Palila in 2012. Currently she's got that winter shrivel going on, not looking quite so glam as in this 4.5 years younger photo.

Good grief! How old is she now? And yes, that is a "glam" photo. :)

Here's an interesting little pullet

Almost looks like a dark Wheaten. I am partial to Wheaten.

Back
Top Bottom