Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
My iPhone auto corrects pull et to pulley LOL. Guess its not so smart after all.
wink.png

Quote:
Wow this was awhile ago. My chicks are now 14 weeks this Saturday. We know who is a rooster now too. Sadly we had to give three roosters away. We kept one and kept the pullet. They are so much fun and beautiful.

Here is one of my leghorns. I have 2. They were my first chickens and boy do they lay eggs. Do chickens ever lay 2 eggs in one day??? Both of mine are very sweet. They follow me around, even inside my house! I have read they are supposed to be flighty but mine aren't. I can easily pick them up and carry them around. They seem very content being held.
108676_downsized_1007111220.jpg

Almost finished with the breeding pens, this is a shot of the first group of mille fleur leghorns. Still young, lots of maturing to do. I have 2 quads and 3 extra roosters growing out to decide who's staying... Anyone need a mille fleur rooster for a project?
smile.png

41441_mfl_1030_group_1.jpg

This is Big momma. This is her second clutch this season and she is still caring for them and the 2 chicks are 2 1/2 months old! She has been a great momma and has become so much less flighty since she has brooded and raised chicks. She is so sweet too. My browns were always so much more flighty than my whites were.
SAM_0744.jpg

SAM_0771.jpg

Here is my Single Comb Brown Leghorn rooster. The pictures are a bit blurry, I'll try to get some better ones in the near future
smile.png

110241_003.jpg
[/img]

Back
Top Bottom