Post Pics of your Leghorns

Pics
Check out my avatar. Eve is with her hero the Carolina Gamecock. She meets me everyday and dependably gifts me an egg a day when all others fail.

droolin.gif

My mille fleur roosters are going to have to look at that picture everyday cuz I'm going to plaster it all over their coop!!! It will say GROW UP AND LOOK LIKE HIM!!!
lau.gif

I Have to seperate and make pics of my Leghorns one of these days. I have LF Black breasted red, LF Blue breasted red and LF Silver a friend of mine brought over from Germany. All out of SQ flocks. Got a Trio of the BBR , a pair of the Blue BR and a pair of the Silvers. These guys are humongous tho compared with the north american birds.
Got a flock of LF Black out of Show stock too.
Then I got a Juvi pair of Buffs that are a cross between a SQ Buff rooster from Germany and some Buff hens from an American line. They look good so far.

Besides the Ameraucanas- Leghorns are my Favorites!!

I Have to seperate and make pics of my Leghorns one of these days. I have LF Black breasted red, LF Blue breasted red and LF Silver a friend of mine brought over from Germany. All out of SQ flocks. Got a Trio of the BBR , a pair of the Blue BR and a pair of the Silvers. These guys are humongous tho compared with the north american birds.
Got a flock of LF Black out of Show stock too.
Then I got a Juvi pair of Buffs that are a cross between a SQ Buff rooster from Germany and some Buff hens from an American line. They look good so far.

Besides the Ameraucanas- Leghorns are my Favorites!!

No fair, your in canada!
You need to send those BlueBReds to me! Sounds like you have too many breeds/colors anyway. ;)

Back
Top Bottom