11 Years
Mar 20, 2008
n.w.FLORIDA
Siamese Fireback

Elliot's pheasant

Lady Amhearst

Red Golden Here's some of mine to start off the show
big_smile.png

Awesome birds De Wet ! Especially the francolins.Very nice. Are they hard to raise and care for? I dont know alot about them and have only seen them in photos. Are the blue eared still your friendliest? One of my 2 elliot hens just layed the first egg today. She just layed it out in the open so i am gonna stick it in the bator. Hope its a fertile turtle lol.

Awesome birds De Wet ! Especially the francolins.Very nice. Are they hard to raise and care for? I dont know alot about them and have only seen them in photos. Are the blue eared still your friendliest? One of my 2 elliot hens just layed the first egg today. She just layed it out in the open so i am gonna stick it in the bator. Hope its a fertile turtle lol.
Hi shawn

the francolins normally required same care as chukars so it is not so difficult nice birds to keep and have abeautiful nature calling. Yes the blues are still friendly and curious. Yes elliots is nice birds I hope to become a pair end of this year or next year cause my minister of finance(my wife) brake me little bit
he.gif
so for the good I say I will wait lol

Back
Top Bottom