*Post pictures of your duck pen/coop!!* :)

@toowoombapekins lovely set-up! And your yard is perfectly kept!
th.gif

I basically get the same, just different words  lol  I hate when i try to do it myself (build or think of something) and spend so much time trying till the next thing you know its dark & THE DAM BUGS START COMING OUT(CRICKETS SPIDERS ect.. Yes a MAJOR Fear of crickets & spiders) /img/smilies/duc.gif  /img/smilies/hide.gif/img/smilies/somad.gif  I would waste so much time trying just to have it be a waste of time then i get sooooooo mad.  Like everything i try to do is so rigged/not good that its such a chore to even just water the animals...CLIMB OVER THIS.. CLIMB OVER THAT.. GO BACK OVER THERE TO TURN WATER ON.. THEN BACK OVER TO TURN IT OFF..WATER SPRAYING & LEAKING FROM THE HOSE ALL OVER ME.. HOSE ALL TWISTED. ~ & did i mention standing in the rain, so cold my fingers would ache they were so cold from trying to make shelter for my chickens then shelter for my ducks with tarps, stakes in the ground, siding, more tarps, cardboard everything & anything i could find.  lol  AND THE STUPIDEST THING IS I COULD HAVE & SHOULD HAVE JUST ORDERED SOMETHING OFF THE INTERNET.  Thats where I'm at now...Ready to place an order.  /img/smilies/thumbsup.gif  /img/smilies/caf.gif   lmao ~Julie~

I'm with you on the fear of crickets and spiders..yuckkk!!

We are building our duck house this weekend, so excited, although our babies still have three weeks before they can move in.

[/IMG]
We finally finished the night box for the ducks. We had a hard time getting them in the first night, but it gets easier as they are getting used to it. Still working on the ramp training.

Here is our duck house, we have a long way to go, but we're excited. We still have to complete the front, then cut out windows on the side and put up the trim.

Here it is after I painted it.

Back
Top Bottom