Post your Chick Pictures Here!!!

This incubator baby was born exactly one day before my broody's clutch started hatching. I snuck it under her during the hatch, and as you can see, she accepted it no problem. It got to enjoy some exclusive mommy time as the rest of the chicks were busy hatching.

Awe!!!!!! I love these pictures.
thumbsup.gif

This incubator baby was born exactly one day before my broody's clutch started hatching. I snuck it under her during the hatch, and as you can see, she accepted it no problem. It got to enjoy some exclusive mommy time as the rest of the chicks were busy hatching.

Congrats on the little one! Those are some super sweet pics of the mamma and her little one.
jumpy.gif

Here are our 6, 3 week old babies. The dad is a Buff Orpington and the mothers are either Silver Lace Wy's, RIR or Buff O's. One of our Buff O's went broody about 6 weeks ago and had these guys. She wasn't showing an interest in caring for the babies though so I moved them to a brooder in our garage. We have 6 more eggs she is sitting on that will be 21 days this Tuesday so I will post more pics once those hatch. 4 of them are from my favorite hen Pop Tart. She's an Americauna and she has the most amazing personality. The other two will be RiR or Buffs. We will have mutts but I don't mind! I love them so much I don't even eat chicken anymore!

Last edited:
When my Araucana Delilah went broody I purchased her some frizzle naked neck eggs. She hatched these 2 on Halloween. Lilith has both the nn & frizzle trates and Blair will look look a millie cochin.

Back
Top Bottom