Post your Chick Pictures Here!!!

You are gonna have so much fun with those babes
D.gif

Last edited:
These babies are my first, and they came at 6:00 am this morning... Totally worth the tiredness! I have five total... two of them are bantam easter eggers, and the other three are unknown to me. On the hatchery website it said "assorted brown egg layers". It'll be fun to see what breeds they turn out to be... Two of the three look like the same kind.

This lovely girl has feathered feet, with brown coloring. Can Brahmas be brown?

This is the same breed as the one above I think. You can kind of see the feathers on her feet. Brahma?

I'm pretty sure this is an easter egger, because she's smaller than all the rest.

The same one as above

Haha, she looks crazed...I think she's the other easter egger, because she is the same size as the dark colored one.

Chickens under the EcoGlow. They're loving it!

These babies are my first, and they came at 6:00 am this morning... Totally worth the tiredness! I have five total... two of them are bantam easter eggers, and the other three are unknown to me. On the hatchery website it said "assorted brown egg layers". It'll be fun to see what breeds they turn out to be... Two of the three look like the same kind.

This lovely girl has feathered feet, with brown coloring. Can Brahmas be brown?

This is the same breed as the one above I think. You can kind of see the feathers on her feet. Brahma?

I'm pretty sure this is an easter egger, because she's smaller than all the rest.

The same one as above

Haha, she looks crazed...I think she's the other easter egger, because she is the same size as the dark colored one.

Chickens under the EcoGlow. They're loving it!

1st one looks like a mille fleur d'uccle! I got one from TSC this year and they both looked just like yours.

My serama babies are 1 week old today. Their feathers are really starting to come in. Any thoughts on what colors they will turn out to be?

@Spitzboyz Woah... I'm really suspecting the Mille fleur duccle thing... I hadn't even thought of that breed! On google images the chicks look EXACTLY like mine, it's uncanny! Very strange though, because My Pet Chicken didn't list that type in the possible breeds.

My serama babies are 1 week old today. Their feathers are really starting to come in. Any thoughts on what colors they will turn out to be?

I think the Feathers show what the final coloring will be, Leghorns are easy. White. Easter Eggers are a different story. All three of mine look different. I got a mystery chick that is Golden and her feathers are Golden too. SO I have no idea. Sorry, it's fun to wonder though hu?

They are serama so like ee's you never know what colors they can turn out to be.
Got my eggs off ebay so not sure of "parent" colors but serama can hatch any colors like if you have 2 all white "parents" the chicks can still pop out black, brown, and everything in between :) guess ill just have to wait it out. (Im very impatient lol)
I think the Feathers show what the final coloring will be, Leghorns are easy.  White.  Easter Eggers are a different story.  All three of mine look different. I got a mystery chick that is Golden and her feathers are Golden too. SO I have no idea. Sorry, it's fun to wonder though hu?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom