Post your Chick Pictures Here!!!

All 48 chickens at roost, the smaller ones never roosted until i put them in the new house with the pin oak rungs, they would set on the 2x2s but they huddled up on the floor of the coop, i am really proud to have all these lady's and gents in the same house, it makes it somewhat easier to feed and water them

My 6 year old chihuahua with my 9 week old Barred Rock and Rhode Island Red. They have passed him up in size, he better watch his back! :)

My babies I hatched out yesterday --on day 25!!!! They really didnt wanna come out--lol....

Silkie cross compared to a EE cross

Hoping that this is a blue roo--we shall see...

One of the Silkies feathering

my variety bin--lol..

More of the variery pen

Silkie cross

All the LF that I could get in the shot

Pile of Silkies and Silkie crosses

All the cuties are stupendous! Hey BobbieJo, my son, Mitchell named his baby chick Bobbie... I can't wait to tell him there is a chicken mama named Bobbie! He will love it!

All the cuties are stupendous! Hey BobbieJo, my son, Mitchell named his baby chick Bobbie... I can't wait to tell him there is a chicken mama named Bobbie! He will love it!
LOL--that is crazy because out of the last 10 or so pictures of everyones new birds--3 have had chickens named Bobbie-- I must have been born to do this!!

Back
Top Bottom