Post your Chick Pictures Here!!!

Our polishes that we had to bring in the house because our anconas picked their backs bloody. They were delivered may 30th. Along with the rest.
Get some PICK NO MORE LOTION from your pet supply/feed store and apply it from the back of their heads to their tails and apply to wings also, after one taste, the big birds will think twice before they peck a little bird, I used it on my 1 month olds when my 2 and half month olds were doing this, it worked with the very first application, that was about 6 weeks ago, I have 19 3 month+ old chicks, 19 2 months old mixed chicks and they get along as a normal brood, I have 11 mixed chicks 5 weeks old that will be going into the flock next week end, but I will smear pick no more on them first.

Last edited:

This is Ivory a Delaware... She came home with us after a trip to pick up some feed... Funny how often that happens

These are from a May 31st hatch from neighbors mixed eggs.. I like the markings on this one (any thoughts on what cross???)

These have Cuckoo Marans in them... head spots?? Cockerels???

Day out of the brooder

My daughter loves our chickens! These are a couple pics of our little ones.

Ronnie as my daughter named him was hatched on 04/30/14 along with his 2 sisters but I can't keep roosters so have no other choice but to rehome him.
He is very much loved and we are looking for the same type of home for him where he will be a pet and spoiled.
Hopefully you have a Serama or bantam flock for him and wouldn't mind sending some pictures to me once in a while.
He is pick up only I can not/will not ship him.
We are in northern NJ 07035.

Last edited:

I'm not sure what breeds any of them are. The place we got them from said they weren't sure what breed or if they're mixed an yes, they enjoy the kids "cuddles". :)

Back
Top Bottom