Post your Chick Pictures Here!!!

Hello Everyone!! I'm a first time Mother Hen. My fuzzy babies are 1 week old (yesterday). So far so good. They seem very happy. Their wing feathers are starting to come in and they are ridiculously adorable!! Here is a picture of them in the brooder Hubby made for them. Does it make me obsessed if I created a FB page for them??? I think NOT :D Anyway, the link is https://www.facebook.com/CityGirlFlock?ref_type=bookmark
I look forward to sharing my experience and learning from you.
love.gif

Hello Everyone!! I'm a first time Mother Hen. My fuzzy babies are 1 week old (yesterday). So far so good. They seem very happy. Their wing feathers are starting to come in and they are ridiculously adorable!! Here is a picture of them in the brooder Hubby made for them. Does it make me obsessed if I created a FB page for them??? I think NOT :D Anyway, the link is https://www.facebook.com/CityGirlFlock?ref_type=bookmark
I look forward to sharing my experience and learning from you.
love.gif

I love them too!

I was just told that this little Gal is probably a Guy. It is Three weeks old now and I was praying this it was some form of Odd Easter Egger. However I was informed in another Thread that my cute loving little girl is a boy Delaware. I just love this little one so much. So affectionate! So Curious! and so lively! I will keep him as long as I can get away with it.

I was just told that this little Gal is probably a Guy. It is Three weeks old now and I was praying this it was some form of Odd Easter Egger. However I was informed in another Thread that my cute loving little girl is a boy Delaware. I just love this little one so much. So affectionate! So Curious! and so lively! I will keep him as long as I can get away with it.

ADORABLE!!! <3

Will be separating the suspected cockerels from the last months hatch and bringing them to the animal swap. Hope the Holiday doesn't keep people away.

Back
Top Bottom