post your chicken coop pictures here!

Here's my coop!
It has rather extensive damage from fallen trees and a failed attempt to drag it using a tractor, but it keeps my girls safe, so it's good enough. :)

If you haven't already, you should make a coop page and enter this in the coop and run contest, it i excellent!
Thank you, Cluckies,

I tried to, but got a message stating I didn't have the permission to do so- the Admins told me I needed to have a little more activity on the site before I can make a coop page. Even though I have been a member since March, I did more research as opposed to posting, which I just started to do recently.
No worries though- I painted the exterior today and hope by the time a contest roll around, Ill be ready! So appreciative that you think my coop is good enough for a contest!

danielle

Last edited:
From this dungeon......

To this....

To this, this afternoon

The roof was replaced with coroplast and 6 turkey and 9 chicken "condos" nesting boxes were added on as a lean to. It transformed the coop from a dark dungeon into a bright warm place for them to spend the winter.
That is a lot of space. I love it. I would go crazy adding more chickens to my coop. Lol The snow looks so inviting for a snow angel or some serious sledding

We really love our clear roof. Makes the coop very cheery. The only caveat is that we have to cover it in shade cloth during the warm months.

I will have to add shade cloth to the south side also. When closed up tight the greenhouse, made the same way, will get upto about 130F.

Probably needed some rollers. Buildings of any size don't drag well.

Yep, I added some underneath, and got it hitched diffierent and it dragged fine. Got it from my neighbor's to my house, but I suspect if it was moved again it would completely fall to bits....
ep.gif

it's an old coop.

Back
Top Bottom