post your chicken coop pictures here!

Quote:
Sorry about that. Perhaps I shouldn't mention the Formica I laminated onto the bottom of the trays...
hide.gif

you can also use boot trays off the shelf....

Home made from skids and plywood 10'x12' house and 10'x10'. Insulated for the harsh -40 Canadian winters
Hey!!! Great job!!! Love the door latch!! Looks like something I would do...my friends laugh at me for "Saving" bit and pieces of wood....I figure about the time I toss that junk in the garbage or fire...I will find that I need a piece just like it...Happens all the time!!! Once again!! Great job!!!

This is a coop 4x8 I bought locally from someone who got out of chickens for $200. We are building and 8x8 that we can walk in and will hopefully have that done this spring you can see it framed in the background.

Hey!!! Great job!!! Love the door latch!! Looks like something I would do...my friends laugh at me for "Saving" bit and pieces of wood....I figure about the time I toss that junk in the garbage or fire...I will find that I need a piece just like it...Happens all the time!!! Once again!! Great job!!!
THIS MAY BE MURPHY'S SECOND LAW.. ???
Every time I throw something out, It is usually less than 3 weeks and I NEED IT.
lau.gif
gig.gif
Never fails.

Quote:
THIS MAY BE MURPHY'S SECOND LAW.. ???
Every time I throw something out, It is usually less than 3 weeks and I NEED IT.
lau.gif
gig.gif
Never fails.
Or Murphys corollary... the minute I buy a tool I find one exactly like it out in the grass....
th.gif

Quote:
Sorry about that. Perhaps I shouldn't mention the Formica I laminated onto the bottom of the trays...
hide.gif

you can also use boot trays off the shelf....
I didn't know about boot trays at the time. Good idea though, do they come in 6 foot lengths?

I think they are 24 inches long... so... Three?

Maybe not.

deb
That might work. If you're not that adept at building things (or can't tolerate the smell of contact cement). Fortunately, I like woodworking; it takes me back to my childhood helping my Dad in his workshop.
old.gif

Back
Top Bottom