post your chicken coop pictures here!

There are so-o-o many threads on BYC -- after all these years I still get surprised at a thread I missed over the years that I could've benefited from! I have a few threads that are my favourites and get alerts whenever there's activity on them -- it's a nice BYC feature to get those alerts!
I wish there was a way for admins to merge same topic threads :) Or to create sub threads.

I wish there was a way for admins to merge same topic threads :) Or to create sub threads.

Organizing such a multitude of topics must be a phenomenal undertaking so doing Searches for a topic works best for me -- although that's quite a daunting way to search for a BYC subject also. Every time I want to bring up the Dominique Thread! I have to search through several pages with the word "Dominique" before I finally find it -- but eventually I find it LOL! I have found some very lovely people all around the world on BYC that I never would have known had it not been for BYC!

Here is my fairly newly built coop (still needs a bit of paint) soon to be added is a solar panel powering lights, IP Cam and exhaust fan.
The girls are allowed to freely roam most of the time during the day.

IATfPF9.jpg

qowFT6g.jpg

cCzn5yW.jpg

R26xJxV.jpg

NQ2wL8J.jpg

Here is my fairly newly built coop (still needs a bit of paint) soon to be added is a solar panel powering lights, IP Cam and exhaust fan.
The girls are allowed to freely roam most of the time during the day.

IATfPF9.jpg

qowFT6g.jpg

cCzn5yW.jpg

R26xJxV.jpg

NQ2wL8J.jpg
Nice setup.. I see that you have things quite well secure from the red-bellied black snake entering your coop.
Wishing you best ,,,,,,,,,,,, :welcome

Back
Top Bottom