Post your Crested's!!!No Prize-Just For Fun!!!

The First Place Winner Is............Missy Eliot w/ WRVgirl!!!!!!! May Your Flock Live Long And Prosper!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

The Second Place Winner Is.............Gold Laced Frizzle Polish Rooster w/ Marthab 1953!!!!!! May The Force Be With You!!!!!!!!!!
And Last But Not Least, The Third Place Winner Is.........Silver Laced Polish w/ Denise661!!!!!! Go.... Explore New Worlds and Civilisations!!!!!
(I'm a Freakin' Idiot- I'm So Sorry It Took To Long, It Has Been Fair Time Here, Plus Some Shows. Soooooooo Sorry!!!!!)

The First Place Winner Is............Missy Eliot w/ WRVgirl!!!!!!! May Your Flock Live Long And Prosper!!!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
woot.gif

The Second Place Winner Is.............Gold Laced Frizzle Polish Rooster w/ Marthab 1953!!!!!! May The Force Be With You!!!!!!!!!!
And Last But Not Least, The Third Place Winner Is.........Silver Laced Polish w/ Denise661!!!!!! Go.... Explore New Worlds and Civilisations!!!!!
(I'm a Freakin' Idiot- I'm So Sorry It Took To Long, It Has Been Fair Time Here, Plus Some Shows. Soooooooo Sorry!!!!!)

Cool Congrats to Missy Eliot on First Place.

Birds Name: Eggy
Breed: White Silkie Cockerel
Name of Picture: In the setting Sun

Birds Name: Marshie (Marshmallow0
Breed: Splash Silkie Pullet
Name of Picture: D'a Like my FRO?

Back
Top Bottom