Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our first egg from one our 15 week old Pullets, it has been 3 days since she laid it and we have not seen another yet? Is it normal? It is about he size of a small egg.

We got 2 white eggs on thursday and havent gotten a white egg since. We have been getting a brown egg a day since friday tho. Why would my 2 leghorn girls stop laying but my red lays everyday? They are about 18-19 weeks

Our first egg from one our 15 week old Pullets, it has been 3 days since she laid it and we have not seen another yet? Is it normal? It is about he size of a small egg.

We got 2 white eggs on thursday and havent gotten a white egg since. We have been getting a brown egg a day since friday tho. Why would my 2 leghorn girls stop laying but my red lays everyday? They are about 18-19 weeks
Egg rule #1; In the chicken world, there is no "normal".

Egg rule #2; In the egg world, there is no changing rule #1.

Egg rule #3; If the egg ever becomes "normal", they will change the rules...

So excited to find our first 2 eggs yesterday! The tiny white one has to be from our blue Andalusian, who is our only white egg layer. The greenish one is from one of our easter eggers but we have 3, so not sure which one. Our speckled sussex is in the nest box niw, so maybe we will have a brown one soon! We found another perfect green egg this morning!

Got the first egg, it's tiny but it has a real nice shell. That's a milk jug lid next to it. I'm thinking it must have been my Bantam Polish Silver Lace. The Leghorn nor the RIR have layed but we're close. :D

Got our first egg today. She laid it in the run. How do I train them to use the nesting boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom