Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the little egg turned out to be from one of my chickens. It had a perfect little yolk inside and she laid 2 more just like it. her eggs have scence grown but not too much so.

What breed of chicken is that hen?
big_smile.png

My 5-year-old holding the first egg we've gotten. We got 2 Cochin Bantam chickens on Saturday and she's been checking for eggs since then. She checked this morning before school, but when we got home this afternoon she had an egg waiting for her. She was so happy about it (if you can't tell from the smile)!

My 5-year-old holding the first egg we've gotten. We got 2 Cochin Bantam chickens on Saturday and she's been checking for eggs since then. She checked this morning before school, but when we got home this afternoon she had an egg waiting for her. She was so happy about it (if you can't tell from the smile)!
Aww super cute! Looks like you have a wonderful helper
thumbsup.gif

My

I love hearing the egg song. I even recorded it ans is now a ring tone on my cell phone. People sure do look at me strange when my phone rings now. Lol
lau.gif
I bet you do get some stange looks. I just love that, I would love to have that as my ring tone. My neighbor has her dogs barking as her ring tone. She gets some stange looks.lol

She is so cute!

Two hours after we got them home we got this!
The brown one is an organic grade A large from the store. The gray one is ours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom