Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife first, and now me. We are 2 happy old people, what a Christmas gift

I know the man holding that jewel ain't looking like much, but look at that beautiful first egg !

Our first egg from Cherry, our Cherry Egger hen. December 22, 2015--- 23 weeks old We are proud parents :)
My wife first, and now me. We are 2 happy old people, what a Christmas gift I know the man holding that jewel ain't looking like much, but look at that beautiful first egg !
Congratulations on your first egg :celebrate It's always so exciting finding that first one! I wish you many more for the future!! Love your pics by the way, you both look very pleased indeed :D

kittragsd.... You two are so cute; you gave me a smile. I'm a senior myself and it makes me happy to get eggs from my chickens. Congrats on your first eg--beautiful. It is exciting! Got my first egg Sept 2 2015 and I still get excited when I go to the chicken house. Hope you have a great Christmas and get more eggs.... Have fun.... Kay in NC... 12.22.15

Merry Christmas to you as well........who would have ever thought that an egg, from a beautiful red hen, could bring such joy. Life is way to complicated these days and that egg was a blessing

So EGGcited my girls are getting to business!!
1f61c.png
1f414.png
1f373.png

I have 3 dark Cornish,and 2 Jersey Giant pullets that are around 25 weeks old. This was the first egg Two weeks ago from a dark Cornish

Last edited:

Finally, our first seriously dark egg from Black Copper Marans pullet, Augustina. She is 22 week old, and laid this egg yesterday.
The other two eggs are from our 1 year old Light Sussex (tinted) and from 7 months old Leghorn, for color contrast.

That was the shortest day of the year, and we do not have any lights in the coop. So it is very nice of her to still produce an egg :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom