Post your FIRST EGG pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
our first silkie egg today

0929101535.jpg

It's a light brown egg... I know the exposure on the camera-phone makes it washed-out and pink looking... it's also a lot smaller than it looks in the photo, but I am so EXCITED!

well today i got a little surprise when i got home i found my first egg later on i will be going outside to put it back in the nesting box so when my daughter gets home she can go outside and find it since it was her chicken. I found it on the ground under the roosting poles. it has a nice hard shell i was so excited i started to scream and jump for joy.

60848_100_5638.jpg

Last edited:
We were expecting eggs in September, and we got the first one today, September 30th! It was 50mm long and weighed 38 grams :)

57788_eggs-2.jpg

First egg from my first chickens by 'Little Dot' the Dominique at ~22 weeks. It's a very light brown (slightly washed out by flash) and weighs 29 grams.

56974_first_egg_quarter.jpg

Quote:
Click on the "Uploads" tab at the top of each page in the blue area. Then go from there. Otherwise, go to the main forum page, click on the FIRST link--"Frequently Asked Questions", and the third or so question is just that. There's a walkthrough there.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom