Poultry swap Forest lake mn?

ya.gif
I will be at the Houles Swap in Forrest lake... Stop by and say hello!
frow.gif
Lilac van, puppy pen with Cochin chicks,
jumpy.gif
Call Ducks, Call Ducklings, HATCHING EGGS.
wee.gif
AND 1 WEEK OLD ROYAL PALM TURKEY POULT
love.gif

thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
It looks like the weather will be cooperating. No rain hopefully. I will be there regardless of the weather!!!!! Silkie chicks, possibly a silkie laying hen and some silkie hatching eggs.

We just got back a bit ago, bought 3 new silkies to add to our "flock". It's a bit chilly out, but its not raining. Not too much of a turn out, hopefully next year we'll be there with some stuff for sale or swap. I was there with my husband, son and mom. We bought the last 3 ten week old silkies from someone, though. They are cute little guys, I'll post up photos soon.

I bought some silkies too - from Vicky of VJP Poultry! They are so adorable and very healthy looking. I also bought a bucket of small koi to put in my pond. It was a small swap but still worth the trip from Elk River. I am anxiously awaiting the next show... Is there one in New Ulm in June? Anyone have any details for that show? Even if I am not in the market to buy or sell it is still fun to window shop with my hubby and girls.
pop.gif

Whatta good swap!
celebrate.gif
We got rained on, cold, wind blown but we persisted. I had a great time. Will never get grass stains outta my knees. (don't ask), Everybody was friendly, polite and well behaved. Looked to be a good sale - Please have another swap in the fall, E. J. Houles, please?
jumpy.gif

I agree! It was a lot of fun but very cold. It was hard keeping all the little chicks warm enough. It was fun meeting other BYCers out there. Thank you Houles! You are fabulous for having this and I hope that we can get the chance to have another one.

Back
Top Bottom