PPBA Show in Stockton, California

I am going and taking 3 silkies and 3 Lav Ameraucana's to show.

Where is the thread of for sale birds at? I have one if not 2 birds for sale but don't want to post it here.

I have yet to make a hotel reservation. Guess I better think about making one.

Kim

I am going and taking 3 silkies and 3 Lav Ameraucana's to show.

Where is the thread of for sale birds at? I have one if not 2 birds for sale but don't want to post it here.

I have yet to make a hotel reservation. Guess I better think about making one.

Kim

I made my reservations yesterday at the Holiday Inn in Lodi. They still had a few rooms available at the PPBA rate.
Here's a link to the sale page
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...on-ca-pacific-poultry-breeders-show-1-25-1-27

Who will be judging the large fowl? I know Jeff halbach is one of the judges because he just judged at a show here in Arizona a week ago. Is anyone going to bring any Minorcas, Andalusians, or spanish

do we have a meet up organized? we have been talking about it on the nor cal thread and not sure if anyone else is trying to org anise one. Threads seem quieter this year.

I'll be going to look, and hope to bring back a few birds or eggs, or anything chicken related !!
wee.gif

Does anyone know what time the buildings open up on Sat morning? Sandy and I are planning to meet at the concession stand at 8 AM if they are open then.

Back
Top Bottom