PPBA Show in Stockton, California

Our county fairgrounds are in our city and the area is not nice where it is. I avoid driving in that area if at all possible and never at night. The high school is across the street and the police station down the street but our city ghetto is surrounding it. And the nearest Starbucks is miles away!
dont worry most felons sleep till at least 11am. so as long as you can find your way there you should be fine
wink.png

I'm soo sad.... I have to miss it this year.... We just got back from Hawaii where we had the stomach flu most of the time, and now have to make up time at work this weekend. Hope yall have a blast! I really need to add to my flock too..... Grr!

She and her daughter were found dead in an icy pond. It's heartbreaking news.
It's such a tragedy, Karen was a wonderful caring person. A huge loss for her family, friends and the poultry world. Sarah/mycutekitties and I are offering to the family to help take the birds to the ranch and care for them if needed. Based on the families needs and wants, we will be helping.

Another great show, seemed much bigger than last year in every respect.

The 4-H kids I brought had a really good time, and participated in the judging contest and the Avian Bowl. Thanks to everyone who made it possible.

I drove over from Walnut Creek on Saturday ... just to see what a poultry show was like. I am SO IMPRESSED! Everyone I spoke to was so friendly even after I told them I was a total noob. ...and the BIRDS! I am interested in standard (large) size chickens and lordy...were they ever LARGE! Those were the biggest "standard" chickies I ever saw!
celebrate.gif
I'm not even talking about the turkeys and geese!
ep.gif
Thanks everyone for a cool time!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom