prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Prayer requested for DH please Lord help him lose weight , He is at point of almost can't walk :hit
Has tried diets on and off for 40 years
❤️🙏❤️
I struggle with weight as well, I have some metabolic issues. Is he under a doctor's care? In many cases it's almost impossible to gain victory in this matter on one's own efforts, it's not a simple matter of will power. My SIL has found good results from the stomach surgery, maybe he could discuss that with his doctor. Nobody needs to suffer alone. Definitely praying that he finds the help he needs.

❤️🙏❤️
I struggle with weight as well, I have some metabolic issues. Is he under a doctor's care? In many cases it's almost impossible to gain victory in this matter on one's own efforts, it's not a simple matter of will power. My SIL has found good results from the stomach surgery, maybe he could discuss that with his doctor. Nobody needs to suffer alone. Definitely praying that he finds the help he needs.
he sees dr for his blood pressure. he also uses a cpap machine. he doesnt want any surgery, I have suggested it.

he sees dr for his blood pressure. he also uses a cpap machine. he doesnt want any surgery, I have suggested it.
How's his heart? He may not want weight-loss surgery, but if he does not do something about his weight, he may face other surgeries that are not elective. Still, it's his choice. My prayer is that God gives him the courage and strength to make wise choices. And you the love and determination to continue to cook healthfully for him. (I'm doing the same for my DH, he is not dangerously overweight but he does need to lose weight, as do I, and I'm learning to cook for a diabetic - ME!)

@Wyorp Rock I pray for God's peace to carry you through as you say goodbye to your Dad, It was very hard for me when my Dad passed away, he was living here with me the last year of his life on this earth. that was 18 years ago (I cant believe its been so long) I hope to see him when I get to heaven - what a day of rejoicing it will be! when we all see Jesus - we'll sing and shout the victory!
Now, THAT'S WORTH SHOUTING ABOUT!!!
:ya

My Dad got saved a week before his 79th birthday. Fifteen years later he was in hospice. When he slipped into unconsciousness I whispered in his ear that I would see him soon.

Back
Top Bottom