prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Quote:
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
We get to go to church today !!!!

Free will effects others too. We choose where to throw a ball, and even where to stand. We don't have to choose to get hurt. Duckling didn't choose for my husband to go after her as she laid there sleeping two years ago.

:celebrate :woot   We get to go to church today !!!!

Yayyy! I am sure enjoying this one, we've been going over Luke, and this week the sermon is on Luke 22:47-53. The kiss of betrayal.... We're working our way up to the cross. I'm really learning ALOT by following the whole book like that, instead of just random sermons. :)

Oh, and DH went ALL the way to town and got us a coffeepot lol, yay I don't have to go to Walmart :D

I have to give thanks to God, giving me another beautiful day to praise Him, and a wonderful husband to share coffee with...and Jesus, of course... All my thanks starts with Jesus :)

Free will effects others too. We choose where to throw a ball, and even where to stand. We don't have to choose to get hurt. Duckling didn't choose for my husband to go after her as she laid there sleeping two years ago.

True, we all have free will. BUT, we only have 2 choices, Gods will, or our own. And if we do our own will, its not from God.

So, in essence, she CHOSE to hit her sister, she CHOSE to get hit by a basketball, and I CHOSE to use it as a lesson... Because they need to learn how to CHOOSE to do the right thing, GODS WILL ;)

Galatians 6:7-10

7 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. 8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life. 9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. 10 Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers.

Back
Top Bottom