prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Virtual lasagna served at 6:54 PM. No photo provided, b/c you're dealing with a techno-idiot here. But, it smells wonderful, and there is just the right amount of crunchy brown-ness on the cheese and top layer of lasagna.

Here is a prayer I read from a couple of days ago! :D

Jesus, I need you! You are my Lord, my
God, my King. You are worthy of all of my worship. Help me, by your grace, to know you and love you so deeply and dearly that the things of this world fade away and grow strangely dim.

I want to worship you and you alone. I don’t want to be forged by the culture. I am in you; I want to be one with you. Bind my heart to yours, and place your truth deep within me. I not only want to know you and your Word, I want to have the desire to forsake sin and follow you and your Word. Enable me to worship you in spirit and in truth.

I need your power, your grace, and your love so that no matter what life brings my way, I can respond to each situation, each person, and each trial the way you would respond—all for your glory. I don’t want to respond merely outwardly, but rather from within, from the river of living water. I want to be so close to you, Jesus, that your Spirit flows forth from me in all I do and say. May I find all of my joy in you.

May I glorify you in all I say and do. (Psalm 42:1-2a; Galatians 2:20)

No matter where I am, what I am doing, what Scripture I am reading, or what song I am singing, I want my mind, my energies, and my heart focused on you and not on me and my circumstances. I want you and you alone.

No matter if I

succeed or fail,

win or lose,

am rich or poor,

am included or excluded,

am known or forgotten,

may I be content knowing that you are mine and I am yours.

May my chief aim be to love you and be loved by you, to please you and serve you. Help me to see my sin, mourn it, and forsake it, by your grace. Help me hunger and thirst after righteousness.

Lord Jesus, grant me your grace, your mercy, and your lovingkindness to enable me to see you, know you, love you, and be one with you. Thank you that your Word tells me if we ask anything in your name and according to your will that you will do it. Amen. (John 14:13-14)

I want some, too... especially after the description! My weakness is cooking. BUT, tomorrow night I'll be harvesting my home grown zucchini and fresh eggs to test out a zucchini fries recipe. I'm still torn between pan frying with olive oil or a healthy baked recipe. If anyone has an EASY recipe for zucchini fries or chips... PLEASE PASS ALONG!!!!

I want some, too... especially after the description! My weakness is cooking. BUT, tomorrow night I'll be harvesting my home grown zucchini and fresh eggs to test out a zucchini fries recipe. I'm still torn between pan frying with olive oil or a healthy baked recipe. If anyone has an EASY recipe for zucchini fries or chips... PLEASE PASS ALONG!!!!
I LOVE to grill my zucchini. None of that here. We might get an inch of snow tonight.
rant.gif

I have about 8 leaves of spinach growing in my green house that I may harvest for a very small salad for hubby and me this weekend.

Dandelion greens should be harvestable in a week or two.

The closest I can get to fresh is this: I'm still enjoying my home made peach salsa on my eggs, and my home made raspberry jam on my English muffins every morning. If you all have not made jam with Pomona's pectin: I give it 5 stars. The gel stage is not at all dependent on sugar, the way traditional pectin works. Instead, Pomona's requires calcium to set the fruit, and they include plenty of calcium so you can add it as you make your jam. So... no need for your jam to be cloyingly sweet. Only as sweet as you like it! It really lets the flavor of the fruit shine through.

Bible search results

John 3:36
He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”

John 6:56
He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

John 14:17
that is the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it does not see Him or know Him, but you know Him because He abides with you and will be in you.

John 15:4
Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself unless it abides in the vine, so neither can you unless you abide in Me.

John 15:5
I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing.

John 15:6
If anyone does not abide in Me, he is thrown away as a branch and dries up; and they gather them, and cast them into the fire and they are burned.

John 15:7
If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

John 15:9
Just as the Father has loved Me, I have also loved you; abide in My love.

John 15:10
If you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love; just as I have kept My Father’s commandments and abide in His love.

1 Corinthians 13:13
But now faith, hope, love, abide these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Galatians 3:10
For as many as are of the works of the Law are under a curse; for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, to perform them.”

James 1:25
But one who looks intently at the perfect law, the law of liberty, and abides by it, not having become a forgetful hearer but an effectual doer, this man will be blessed in what he does.

1 John 2:6
the one who says he abides in Him ought himself to walk in the same manner as He walked.

1 John 2:10
The one who loves his brother abides in the Light and there is no cause for stumbling in him.

1 John 2:14
I have written to you, fathers, because you know Him who has been from the beginning. I have written to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one.

1 John 2:24
As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father.

1 John 2:27
As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.

1 John 2:28
Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming.

1 John 3:6
No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him.

1 John 3:9
No one who is born of God practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

1 John 3:14
We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.

1 John 3:17
But whoever has the world’s goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him?

1 John 3:24
The one who keeps His commandments abides in Him, and He in him. We know by this that He abides in us, by the Spirit whom He has given us.

1 John 4:12
No one has seen God at any time; if we love one another, God abides in us, and His love is perfected in us.

1 John 4:13
By this we know that we abide in Him and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.

I Will Follow

Where you go, I'll go
Where you stay, I'll stay
When you move, I'll move
I will follow...

All your ways are good
All your ways are sure
I will trust in you alone
Higher than my side
High above my life
I will trust in you alone

Where you go, I'll go