prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I am sad to say that my grandpa passed away August 19, 3:45am. I will miss him, but will see him again one day. Until then grandpa, until then.....
There will be a hole in your heart that your grandpa filled. The hole will never go away, carry the love you have for him with you for the rest of your life. Dear Lord Jesus comfort Meg as only you can do. I long for the day that I get to see my
grandpa(s) again, I think that one of them prayed for me before he died. I was in the fifth grade when his earth suit wore out.

There will be a hole in your heart that your grandpa filled. The hole will never go away, carry the love you have for him with you for the rest of your life. Dear Lord Jesus comfort Meg as only you can do. I long for the day that I get to see my
grandpa(s) again, I think that one of them prayed for me before he died. I was in the fifth grade when his earth suit wore out.
When his earth suit wore out.... Very well put :D :goodpost:

Hey guys, I normally don't log onto byc on Sundays but we yet again have hit choppy waters. Our grandpa (the one with lung cancer) is in the ER again today, they have diagonosed him with a severe case of pneumonia, and considering putting him on a ventilator. Please pray for him!
Praying

He wanted to wipe out all those who he considered to be inferior specimens of humanity: thus, using his theory of evolution to create a super race. He was one of the most evil persons to ever live, and yet there are plenty of people who will insist that he was a Christian.

Back
Top Bottom