prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Sorry, I know that is random and awkward and probably makes me either a terrible Christian or unable to be one now aha

Oh no. No no no. God isn't ever going to "disown" you because you got mad and said bad things. ;) Doesn't give us the e
ight to get angry, but if you ask forgivness for it, He makes it just as if you never sinned. Justified freely and by his grace. :woot

We are made in the image of God and display several of His attributes, anger used properly is one of God's characteristics. Humans can use anger correctly but more often we are incorrect is our display of this attribute.

One of my favorite Bible topics! Do not hurry through this idea.

Matthew 21:12

[ Cleansing the Temple ] And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves.

In Context | Full Chapter | Other Translations

John 2:15

And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;

Matthew 18:34

And his lord, moved with anger, handed him over to the torturers until he should repay all that was owed him.

Mark 3:5

After looking around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, He *said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored.

Romans 10:19

But I say, surely Israel did not know, did they? First Moses says, “I will make you jealous by that which is not a nation, By a nation without understanding will I anger you.”

Galatians 5:20

idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,

Ephesians 4:26

Be angry, and yet do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

Ephesians 4:31

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Ephesians 6:4

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Colossians 3:8

But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth.

James 1:19

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;

James 1:20

for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

Revelation 14:10

he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Oh no. No no no. God isn't ever going to "disown" you because you got mad and said bad things. ;) Doesn't give us the e
ight to get angry, but if you ask forgivness for it, He makes it just as if you never sinned. Justified freely and by his grace. :woot

Thanks, that makes sense. Still though, I'm not really exactly careful :/

We are made in the image of God and display several of His attributes, anger used properly is one of God's characteristics. Humans can use anger correctly but more often we are incorrect is our display of this attribute.

One of my favorite Bible topics! Do not hurry through this idea.

Matthew 21:12

[ Cleansing the Temple ] And Jesus entered the temple and drove out all those who were buying and selling in the temple, and overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those who were selling doves.

John 2:15

And He made a scourge of cords, and drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and the oxen; and He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables;

Matthew 18:34

And his lord, moved with anger, handed him over to the torturers until he should repay all that was owed him.

Mark 3:5

After looking around at them with anger, grieved at their hardness of heart, He *said to the man, “Stretch out your hand.” And he stretched it out, and his hand was restored.

Romans 10:19

But I say, surely Israel did not know, did they? First Moses says, “I will make you jealous by that which is not a nation, By a nation without understanding will I anger you.”

Galatians 5:20

idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,

Ephesians 4:26

Be angry, and yet do not sin; do not let the sun go down on your anger,

Ephesians 4:31

Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice.

Ephesians 6:4

Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger, but bring them up in the discipline and instruction of the Lord.

Colossians 3:8

But now you also, put them all aside: anger, wrath, malice, slander, and abusive speech from your mouth.

James 1:19

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger;

James 1:20

for the anger of man does not achieve the righteousness of God.

Revelation 14:10

he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Thanks, an interesting topic sure

Sometimes I think
What will people say of me
When I'm only just a memory
When I'm home where my soul belongs

Was I love
When no one else would show up
Was I Jesus to the least of us
Was my worship more than just a song

I want to live like that
And give it all I have
So that everything I say and do
Points to You

If love is who I am
Then this is where I'll stand
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back

I want to live like that
I want to live like that

Am I proof
That You are who you say You are
That grace can really change our heart
Do I live like Your love is true

People pass
And even if they don't know my name
Is there evidence that I've been changed
When they see me, do they see You

I want to live like that
And give it all I have
Points to You

If love is who I am
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back

I want to live like that
I want to live like that

I want to show the world the love You gave for me
I'm longing for the world to know the glory of the King

I want to live like that
And give it all I have
Points to You

If love is who I am
Recklessly abandoned
Never holding back

I want to live like that
I want to live like that
I want to live like that

Excellent song, very convicting!

Brothers and Sisters,

I have some prayer requests- I have been feeling really stressed out lately with school and other events that has happened over these last couple of months (like the loss of my grandpa, who was like a best friend to me). I'm also working on training myself for my first 5K race coming up in October, I ask you to pray for strength and courage for me in these matters. Thanks you so much!

And if there is anyway I could be praying for you, please feel free to tell me either over PM or here. We are family you know. ;)

Back
Top Bottom