prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I’m literally worried about everything. School, moving out, having enough money, making sure my relationship lasts. :he

Aww try not to worry too much! Everything will work out! Do you have a savings account? I plan on starting one so I have a place to put my cash. I'm working on saving to move out too.

Aww try not to worry too much! Everything will work out! Do you have a savings account? I plan on starting one so I have a place to put my cash. I'm working on saving to move out too.

Yes I have almost 10 thousand dollars saved up. I try and be smart with my money and not make impulse purchases and only buy I stuff I really want/need after I save up for it.

Hello everyone

I’m literally worried about everything. School, moving out, having enough money, making sure my relationship lasts. :he

Jake, it's good to hear from you. If you've saved that kind of money, you're doing better with your money management than most folks with families! One step at a time. Check out Dave Ramsey re: money management. Many churches offer his courses, and he's got many books in print. As for relationships: If you are both working towards compatible goals and serving the same master, you will do fine. Is she a believer? That is crucial.

Jake, it's good to hear from you. If you've saved that kind of money, you're doing better with your money management than most folks with families! One step at a time. Check out Dave Ramsey re: money management. Many churches offer his courses, and he's got many books in print. As for relationships: If you are both working towards compatible goals and serving the same master, you will do fine. Is she a believer? That is crucial.

Ok thank you. She’s not a believer yet but we both pray together twice a day. She is working on it.

Your best bet to help her along with her spiritual journey would be to start studying the scriptures together. Start with the book of John. If you can find a good Bible teaching church, and start attending, and perhaps attend a small Bible/fellowship study group, that will help both of you tremendously. I know from previous conversations with you, that there are a number of good churches in your area.

I warn you against becoming unequally yoked. (believer married to an unbeliever) Though these relationships can succeed, the likelihood of a successful relationship is far outnumbered by a greater likelihood of a failed marriage, or one plagued by many years of hardship and pain. When I married my hubby, he was a wonderful man, but not yet a believer. At that time in my life, I had stepped away from my faith. It was the loneliest time of my life. I could be surrounded by friends and family, yet, my soul cried out in loneliness. It was not until I stepped back into the embrace of my Savior that that loneliness went away and never came back.

Aww, you seem to be having the..norm..stress at this time in your life. I read ahead and saw that you are working on your partners relationship with God. I'm thinking you are doing great, as in, being the example of how happy a person can be with Him in his/her life. How things work out with Him in our lives. In including your friend in prayer is an excellent way to invite the spirit into your day. :)

Your best bet to help her along with her spiritual journey would be to start studying the scriptures together. Start with the book of John. If you can find a good Bible teaching church, and start attending, and perhaps attend a small Bible/fellowship study group, that will help both of you tremendously. I know from previous conversations with you, that there are a number of good churches in your area.

I warn you against becoming unequally yoked. (believer married to an unbeliever) Though these relationships can succeed, the likelihood of a successful relationship is far outnumbered by a greater likelihood of a failed marriage, or one plagued by many years of hardship and pain. When I married my hubby, he was a wonderful man, but not yet a believer. At that time in my life, I had stepped away from my faith. It was the loneliest time of my life. I could be surrounded by friends and family, yet, my soul cried out in loneliness. It was not until I stepped back into the embrace of my Savior that that loneliness went away and never came back.

Thank so much

Back
Top Bottom