prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I’ve been struggling with God lately and wanted some advice. I’ve been doing my best to stay away from sin and repent and pray. But I haven’t been happy. I feel sad and bored. Like I can’t do things I like because it’s sinful in some way.
While I was reading your post, first thing that came to my mind was, Satan is really working hard to have you believe that what you are doing to draw close to that Lord just isn't worth it. Well, it is. I think you know that. Wordly ways can draw people in that aren't excerising their faith. Keep being faithful. Keep trying to stay away from the things that you know will be hard to get away from. There..is...always.. something to be grateful for. Don't look at what you...think..you are missing out on. Too many blessings to be recognized to let go!! One of the most gratifying things you can do in this life is to serve. There is always someone in need, even if it seems like a small need, go for it! Brings happyness to that person, yourself, and especially God. His whole life on Earth was about service..examples as to how we should live. Goodness, I've seen a person's whole face light up with a simple compliment. That may have been something that person may have needed that day. There are so many good things in this life that are enjoyable to do that will not bring you down. Look for the good. Stop listening to the wrong voice. Listen to the Spirit, smile when that good thought comes to mind. Act ..upon the good thoughts..soon! Never..stop talking with the Lord. He hears you. Every single time, He hears you! He loves you so! :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom