prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

We go to sleeping mode until he gathers us
You ARE in sleeping mode RIGHT now.. IF you're truly alive in Christ.. He's already come.. and Revelations.. happened LONG ago..

It's in your heart.. not this BS world..

If Christ be on your mind and you're a slave for Him.. his yoke is easy.

If getting ahead in this world.. slaving away for the man, (yourself. the beast) is on your mind and your toiling away here to gain the world while ignoring the treasures of Heaven (your heart).

Please understand that I didn't get to read all the replies you've recently posted.. but I was hoping to make my way back t this thread. Thanks for bringing it back on my radar, and welcome! :highfive:

Shortgrass, Ocap.. Lazy Gardener, and more.. I miss you and value the growth you shared with me. :hugs

No, my husband and I are one.. I know his thoughts. I've come along way since that was posted.. including recognizing that the Bible versions I was familiar with.. while NO lie could be found.. they are only part truths.. essentially spiritual milk.. and as you're lead by the Holy Spirit.. in the purification process on your journey towards the inner room of the temple where the Holy of Holy's exist.. As you deny the temptation of the mind and follow the heart.. seeking Truth and Life above all knowledge.. it starts to make sense and my mind is blown! Yes, in anything we must always take it into context.. and I find searching the original meaning instead of the one that was watered down according to someone else's interpretation goes a LONG way towards clarifying all God's "mysteries".. Noting also that I DO consider the Bible to be the Living Word.. and that the Lord will cause ALL things.. (to be used as tools even Satan, the Catholic church, prison, loss, etc) to work together for good, for those who love God and are CALLED according to His purpose. So I guess my second answer is no I probably wouldn't hold back a blessing EVEN if it were a pile of coal.. Especially at THIS point in my life where I recognize that being born to abusive heroin addicts, and other alleged atrocities I've endured were simply God's mercies being poured out upon my soul.. I got tore down to be built back up.. in God's own image.. it's a process, trying to get it a clear and fully loving reflection.. learning to forgive and to love one's own self.. then to lay that at the foot of the cross and let God live out loud through you

What I think is dishonest is people confessing God with their lips and denying Him with their lives.. or even more.. that any of us think any of this reality pertains to our salvation ONCE we've asked God into our hearts, it is done.. THAT'S possession folks.. you now belong to him.. The Holy Spirit resides IN YOU.

So if we be children of the most high God.. who has the power to move mountains.. then WHY do we keep running this rat race becoming a slave to "the man", our houses, our properties, even the church, or our spouses.. trying to prove ourselves "worthy" of being loved.. when all were asked to do is simply accept this gift called GRACE! You can NOT earn it.. that's doesn't mean your worthless.. it means you're priceless and you're accepted with agape love.. referred to in the KJV a "charity".. This is a type that comes from the condition of one's own heart and reflect outward to ALL.. even the so called unlovable,, leapers, addicts, other races, and species, even plant.. for ALL of God's creation belongs to Him and Him alone..

Every story of the Bible is my own.. and I've faced my personal Armageddon.. where I cannot buy or sell ANY thing.. because it ALL belongs to HIM.. This world has NOTHING to offer.. it's a dead end.. But HE over came the grave.. sleepers, zombies, walking dead.. I'm talking to YOU..

He who has ear to hear let him hear.. He is risen, God is alive!:bun

Revelations 3:20
WOW! sister, you are so right. I cannot say that everyone waters down the very living word of God but I do know that it speaks differently to everyone and then each one get the meaning it should even often is it not the meaning God had in mind when you were to read it.
I totally understand you and I am sorry about your parents. And to try to answer why do we keep running the rat race is because we are still here in this world. We are just passing by because we do not belong here. We have a home but in order to get there, we need to pass through this one. That were we are broken down and built back up so we are ready for our place.
Most of the Bible stories have also became part of mine. I have also lived the Bible in this life and even as it hurts, it is worthy because this way we know, really know who we are, Who do we belong to, and were we are going.
I am glad that you are were you are now but remember, we are not done yet. God has more, much more for us.
Be blessed!

~with unconditional love~

You ARE in sleeping mode RIGHT now.. IF you're truly alive in Christ.. He's already come.. and Revelations.. happened LONG ago..

It's in your heart.. not this BS world..

If Christ be on your mind and you're a slave for Him.. his yoke is easy.

If getting ahead in this world.. slaving away for the man, (yourself. the beast) is on your mind and your toiling away here to gain the world while ignoring the treasures of Heaven (your heart).

Please understand that I didn't get to read all the replies you've recently posted.. but I was hoping to make my way back t this thread. Thanks for bringing it back on my radar, and welcome! :highfive:

Shortgrass, Ocap.. Lazy Gardener, and more.. I miss you and value the growth you shared with me. :hugs
I’m not sure how I feel about revelations already happening and all. But I’ve personally always struggled with worldly desires and gaining the world instead of God. It’s just really hard for me to discern what I should and shouldn’t want. Like I want a nice big house and nice cars and things like that but then I feel it’s wrong. It’s just hard to discern what I want personally and what I want as a Christian. Like I absolutely believe in God 100% and love Him with all my heart and I feel like this is our world to love and enjoy and live in. And if I want to work really hard and make a lot of money and have nice things then I should be able to right? I don’t only want money and nice things, I want to have a nice quality life where I never worry about money and enjoy what I’ve worked for but also love and acknowledge God for making a world for me where this is all possible. I always wanna grow more with God and pray more and just be more.

I’m not sure how I feel about revelations already happening and all. But I’ve personally always struggled with worldly desires and gaining the world instead of God. It’s just really hard for me to discern what I should and shouldn’t want. Like I want a nice big house and nice cars and things like that but then I feel it’s wrong. It’s just hard to discern what I want personally and what I want as a Christian. Like I absolutely believe in God 100% and love Him with all my heart and I feel like this is our world to love and enjoy and live in. And if I want to work really hard and make a lot of money and have nice things then I should be able to right? I don’t only want money and nice things, I want to have a nice quality life where I never worry about money and enjoy what I’ve worked for but also love and acknowledge God for making a world for me where this is all possible. I always wanna grow more with God and pray more and just be more.
Hi. I’m new here. Don’t mean to be butting in but I felt this:

If you want to work hard and make money then so be it as long as you don’t covet the money and success more than your relationship with Jesus. God give you all the tools to succeed in life and it up to us to grow those tools and gifts and use them to honor to God in all we do. So honor God with your work, with your tithe, and with your actions. Be an example to others through your actions and show them that through God all things are possible. Being successful isn’t a sin but dishonoring God and being prideful is.

Hope you have a wonderful Easter. God Bless.

It’s just really hard for me to discern what I should and shouldn’t want. Like I want a nice big house and nice cars and things like that but then I feel it’s wrong. It’s just hard to discern what I want personally and what I want as a Christian. Like I absolutely believe in God 100% and love Him with all my heart and I feel like this is our world to love and enjoy and live in. And if I want to work really hard and make a lot of money and have nice things then I should be able to right? I don’t only want money and nice things, I want to have a nice quality life
I think Armageddon is a personal thing in our hearts and minds that does NOT belong to THIS physical reality.. therefor, maybe your's hasn't come YET.

God gives us the desires of heart and He knows it through and through. He knows our motives.. and HE never promised an easy walk.

If what we "want" to have is an easy and comfortable life.. that would be one without much room for growth and one that may or may not condition our hearts where God needs them to be. I used to want the good life.. because let's be real, the proverbial wandering in the wilderness can be quite harsh. I used to want to do everything "I" could do.. which as it turns out.. I can do nothing of my own will BUT WITH CHRIST ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE.. He said he won't give us more than we can handle WITH Him.. people easily forget that last part.

Once I figured out that what I TRULY desire is to honor God with my life and the only way I can do that is to recognize that it ALL belongs to him.. And as a child of the Most High God, and co- heir in His kingdom with Christ.. my father has taught me the humility of understanding that He give THROUGH me, not too me.. The Lord givith and the Lord taketh (people's house burn down every day, some have lost their entire flocks and other pets).. be careful NOT to make for yourself an idol of these wooden gods we call house or metal gods we call cars or worldly slave masters we call JOB.. Give to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser.. meaning sure, do what you need to but don't obsess as so many do sacrificing what truly matter in the form of their loved ones. whatever you.. do so as unto the Lord.. Keep God first and foremost in you mind.. know that He allows His children to make mistakes.. just like when we are learning to walk or ride a bike and fell down.. sure it hurts some but it doesn't break us completely.. we get back up and "life" gets easier.

What I'm trying to say.. is let your life Shine.. through your countenance in EVERY circumstance.. smile it's contagious, make other's wonder what you've got that "gives you peace which surpasses all understanding"

Seek you first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be ADDED unto you!

Learn all of God's promises.. and then hold Him to them! Take them to Him in your prayer life.. and REMEMBER that Jesus is not being slow, no dear friend and disciple.. He is being patient for our sake!

So when you find yourself in a groundhogs' day of sorts in your life, take a deep breath and step back, allow a moment of silence and ask yourself.. "what am I supposed to be learning from this"? Remember that it's not ALWAYS about you and sometimes you WILL be used as a tool in others' growth.. They are seeing how YOU react when.. say you got a subprime mortgage and your house is being foreclosed, a loved one is killed by a drunk driver, your roof is leaking on your house & your care got a flat tire plus your alarm failed and your late for work already with a boss who rides you all the time at a job that was only taken to get by but is now lasting way to long.. remember God has you exactly where He wants you.. and we are called to be steadfast with our solid foundations keeping our eyes on Christ not being tossed to and fro by the rising tide of challenges coming our way.. to KNOW that ours is the God who calms the seas.. but if we focus on the cancer diagnosis, the anger, the injustice.. then we sink deeper into our sickness.. the disease of SELF.. is a cancer fatal to our soul..

You have to know that you choose God NOT because hell is bad.. hello.. this is hell.. described literally as being kept apart from God.. Seek God's face in all that you do.. and you cannot go wrong. Know your scripture.. Satan does.. and he WILL use it out of context to try and warp it's meaning.. But God says.. My sheep know my voice.. after having children.. and hearing them in a room of other kids.. I get it.. My kids know my voice and they don't here the what wha wha sound the enemy is spewing..

Yes, I do agree that God created Earth for many reason.. and one of the blessing that we get is to enjoy it as our day at the amusement park.. Now here in this amusement park.. I get to go on a lot of cool rides.. but I also have to stand in line and worse go on some rides I'd rather not.. in order for my loved ones to also get their full experience.. Sure, I'm honored and even have a great time riding the merry go round with my nephews or husband.. though I'd much rather hit up the most thrilling roller coaster in the park.. to be real, those coaster sometimes give me a headache.. but the reward was there.. short term.

In case it hasn't come directly out.. if you want these things so that God can be glorified and it will lift up (edify) your fellow man.. then, buckle up because it's gonna be a wild ride.. there's no going back and no plan B! :wee

But there's also NO fear.. fear to God is similar to chickens.. not actually scared fear but rather revered respect. If we "must be like these little one's".. that means having absolute faith that your Father will catch you if you fall, kiss your boo boos, hold you when you need embracing, never leave you, always feeds, comforts, provides for and meets EVERY need without any doubt.. All they have to do is ask.. NO they don't always get what they "want" but they do always get what they need.. Happiness cannot be tied to a house which is finite.. happiness is fleeting but JOY last forever.. God and his treasure is infinite.. The matrix wants you/us to think that this life is all we have the spiritual realm does not exist or at least not is THIS time, here an now.. Working hard to get ahead according to the world is just part of life... and it's essentially something we all have to do to some degree. But we are called to be TRANSFORMED by this world, not conformed to it..

Don't be a sheeple.. question EVERY thing.. and don't believe all who come in His name.. the Bible is clear about everything if we take the time to comprehend it.

The Bible cannot convict you in your own heart.. only God can do that. But Christ has set us free from the law of sin.. let us not become slave to it by whipping ourselves for our inequities or berating ourselves for our failures.. for these are God's mercies being poured out.. yet we are our own worst critics and the tongue (Word) is sharper than any two edged sword.. it cuts straight though to the Spirit..

I've got more but my batteries dying.. lots of hugs and smilies!

Flock Master64, ponder on the replies you got for they are honest and loving. There is no condemnation, man and the evil condemns but God is love, pure love.
Work hard with what you have. Having desires of better things is not a sin. it is being human. But working for them and by honoring God for what you have already acquired, is humble. Acknowledge Him in all you do and with everything that you have and your path will be light for others.

I lost everything to a very ugly divorce that came out of nowhere. AT a time I thought of suicide but God stopped me. I worked hard as much as I could. I decided to listen and to obey the Lord and yesterday marked 6 months that I closed in a new home. Not the best or a dream home but finally is the one the Lord had for me.
I had to be bold in my obedience. I was told to move from a warn new beautiful apartment in a prestige area in Orlando Florida. I had no clue as to where. I told God that I barely had strength to carry things and pack and leave, but people heard my intentions to obey to the command to move and they showed up and helped me pack a Penske truck. I loaded my little blazer and not He took me. I knew nobody in Michigan. I only knew a person through ebay from my selling times. She welcomed me in her backyard, yes, I was a backyard chicken. Within a week I was working in a meat store, next month I was working as a substitute teacher all over west Michigan. And within 6 months I had a home. 6 years later, I have my new home in 1.5 acres. I have thought so hard and looking at where I am, the state looks like a hand. Right in the middle, there is a town with my name on it. I am where God wants me to be. In the center of His hand!

The Bible is the Living Word of God and it will be the light of your path if you let it. Be humble and heed to His word. They are sweeter than honey to the taste!

~with unconditional love~

It is only God’s grace and mercy that kept me out of prison and the grave from my teen years to my 30’s and I was going to church living in sin calling myself a Christian the whole time and then I get ...

pregnant (I knew I was not who I wanted to be to have a baby and started to change my life)
married
filed for divorce
pregnant
no divorce but not a good marriage environment for my sons

I had hit my rock bottom and I thought about having a car wreck ( so that no one would know my real reason ) that would take out me and my babies

God intervened and

I let Jesus into my heart ❤️

And for the first time in my life I am a true believer

As a new baby Christian with toddlers
God placed people in my life

When there was no money for ...

or we used the last of ...

go to church and get a care bag of what used last of or $$$

driving on fumes

when it’s 445 pm & power will be cut off at 5pm and a stranger gives you the exact $$$ & you drive 10 min to power company and pay the power bill

when you left your windows down in your car while out and about and find food and the exact things even the brand name you use and $$$ in your car (happened several times over the years)

when I become obedient God provided for all of my sons and my needs

And even lots of desires

Thank you Jesus

Father God forgive me of all my sins

Jesus I believe you are the son of God and died on the cross and rose again and I ask you to come into my heart and save deliver and set me free
I don’t want to live for the devil no more
I don’t want to live for me no more
I want to live for you Jesus
Thank you Jesus for saving delivering and setting me free

Thank you Father God for ________
Thank you Father God we are all saved delivered set free covered by the blood of Jesus Christ our Lord and risen Savior protected provided for healed prosperous and have grace favor mercy abundantly all of our days

I had to be bold in my obedience.
As do we all.. as did Jesus! As did MANY others throughout the Bible.

Obedience always comes before sacrifice.

With great sacrifice then come great reward.. He who seeks his life must lose it, He who loses his life will find it!

That means turn it over to the Lord. Let go of control.. our "personal rights" are a lie made up by the world. No body has wronged us by stealing our stuff. We wrong ourselves by thinking it belongs to us or that it has any value. Because it ALL belongs to God and is on loan..

On loan.. or rented means you DON'T worry about maintaining the ride.. you just enjoy the ride. As a homeowner if the toilet backs up.. you have to take care of it.. financially, physically, etc.. But as a tenant.. the owner can handle it and all we have to do it is put the call and step aside.. But NO.. we all wanna deal with the sh!t of the world and claim it as our own problem then blame God.. instead of realizing that it's NOT our battle.. the "great American dream" belongs to the world.. That wasn't given to us from God.. it's the indoctrination.. that TRIED to make make me hate my brother's.. But the voice of Truth told me a different story!

Love hurts.. God and Jesus both know this. Even God has grieved. Even God was angered. Even God repented.. quote taken from Genesis chapter 6 KJV..

6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Once we realize that we are made in God's image and are to become His likeness, we can start to recognize HIS character being built in us until our cup overflows and the reflection is crystal clear.. Forgiveness, true forgiveness, acceptance is key.. a simple goose frah bah anger management.. used in 12 step programs.. SO effective..

"God, grant(s) me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference!"

I added that (s) to grant.. because, I believe it's already done, I believe it, I claim it, and I stand firmly on the Word of God (humbly of course, but sharing my confidence with those who it will also raise confidence, aka faith). I don't want a big house (just an example, NOT picking on anyone).. I WANT to be a "city on a hill", a "light in the dark". BYC helped bring me full circle to realize that hating or despising my fellow human, being a hermit avoiding the pains of life and staying "comfortable" is hiding my light.. But now that I've been refreshed with the Living Water for a time.. I will shine most brightly if I go where God leads me.. but if I refuse to go to Ninevah.. then I will spend 3 proverbial days in the belly of a whale.

And what's more amazing.. Christianity, my indoctrination to "religion" which is a SAD muddy reflection of God's guiding light (with purpose of course).. has only foretold literally EVERY thing they keep "discovering" in science. And "science" (another denied form of religion).. has blown the case for bibliography to be taken seriously wide open!! Joke's on the world, LOL. :lau

Father God forgive me of all my sins
Thanks for sharing your powerful testimony. :hugs

I used to fear what would happen if I forgot to ask forgiveness of my sins before falling asleep..

Now I realize that if my child was asking me or even begging at times for what was already poured out upon them.. would be ludicrous! :he

So basically we are repeating these things for ourselves, best I can tell. It is done, Amen! :)

Back
Top Bottom