prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Yes.
The Bible is a Book of Science. The word Science means "Knowledge". So yes.
Modern day science, however, is deceptive in many ways. Some of it is definitely useful, but a lot of it is deceptive and non-Biblical.
Science, unfortunately, has also turned very political

This is what the Lord has to say about the Satanists and their plans and plots:

Psalm 2:1-5 KJV
Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? [2] The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying, [3] Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us. [4] He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision. [5] Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

There is no need to fear them! The Lord laughs at them! They do not have a god who can answer thei prayers! Satan is a speck of dust on the bottom of God's shoe! He was defeated at Calvary! He has NO POWER, NO AUTHORITY, what harm can he do?

But wait, there's more:

Psalm 59:5-14 KJV
Thou therefore, O Lord God of hosts, the God of Israel, awake to visit all the heathen: be not merciful to any wicked transgressors. Selah. [6] They return at evening: they make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city. [7] Behold, they belch out with their mouth: swords are in their lips: for who, say they, doth hear? [8] But thou, O Lord, shalt laugh at them; thou shalt have all the heathen in derision. [9] Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defence. [10] The God of my mercy shall prevent me: God shall let me see my desire upon mine enemies. [11] Slay them not, lest my people forget: scatter them by thy power; and bring them down, O Lord our shield. [12] For the sin of their mouth and the words of their lips let them even be taken in their pride: and for cursing and lying which they speak. [13] Consume them in wrath, consume them, that they may not be : and let them know that God ruleth in Jacob unto the ends of the earth. Selah. [14] And at evening let them return; and let them make a noise like a dog, and go round about the city.

So yeah, let them run around barking like little dogs, they are not to be feared. Our God is as far greater than they, as the heavens are higher than the earth. What are we told?

1 John 4:4 KJV
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Remember, the phrases, "Fear not" and "Be not afraid" appear at least 366 times in Scripture, that is once for every day including Leap Day! We do not need to fear those that worship Satan.

There is only one we need fear:
Matthew 10:28 KJV
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

And that is God Himself. And if He is for us, who can be against us? Pray, yes, but fear not. ❤

I agree with you but don't underestimate satan. he also has a power so we need to pray that he does not succedd in his plans. he is very good at deceiving people, that's why the world has become a big mess.

God will never let him win but can let him do his things as it happened with Job.

Did you read those srven tenets? Please tell me, what is so scary about them? I see nothing in those tenets to terrify anybody, and in fact, wish more Christians would adhere to them.

you see how satan deceives?
#1 ........in accordance with reason. they don't mind to sacrifice people to satan because it is "in accordance with reason".
#3 one's body ........ subject to one's own will ... - that's why they insist that abortion is ok.
#4 "......including the freedom to offend. to willfully and unjustly encroach upon freedoms of another is to forgo one's own." isn't this leading to total anarchy? - against God and Bible.
#5 is totally against God.
#7 is totally against Bible.

that reminds me of the italian mafia oath: "........don't kill another members of mafia unless strictly necessary....." - or something like that. I had read it somewhere ages ago.

I want to be careful here. I want to be sure I am understood. You say:

I'm just saying, this particular tenet is adequate for people who do not believe in God or the bible. It gives them SOMETHING, which is better than nothing, to ground and stabilize them. It gives them a place to stand. People need a "something."

you have been deceived. people who do not believe in God are satan's people even if they are not aware of it. they serve satan in many ways.

Not trying to argue, but I said

Beliefs. Christian beliefs should be based off the Bible, not present-day, brainwashing Science.

The Bible teaches me that I have a God given conscience to keep my finger out of a flame. The Bible should be the first place to look when one has questions. Sure, there are things learned from science that prove to be helpful to the human race, but when it comes to Beliefs, I think one should solely base his beliefs off God-breathed scripture.

I agree.

I have started to wonder if science is good for human race. I do love my washing machine, car, etc. but at some point those luxury things gave me plenty of free time and I almost lost my soul.

or when we have sick chickens we give them antibiotics. I am always happy to save a chicken but we cannot raise chickens without antibiotics any more. is that good?

these are my thoughts. I haven't come to any conclusion yet.

Yes.
The Bible is a Book of Science. The word Science means "Knowledge". So yes.
Modern day science, however, is deceptive in many ways. Some of it is definitely useful, but a lot of it is deceptive and non-Biblical.

there might be language barriers here. I see no connection between science and Bible in my language.

I agree about modern day science. eg: round up. it kills weeds. doesn't it kill us as well, just slowly? for how many years will land be useful for planting?

Please pray for the city of Scottsdale and the people of Arizona. The Satanists are holding their biggest convention ever in Scottsdale, AZ this weekend, and they will be doing or have done a black mass, and are dedicating the city of Scottsdale to Satan. Our church has organized prayer sessions over this, but we need all the prayer warriors we can get. You can google this, it's going on right now! :hit

got people from 3 churches (including priests) + a few other friends to pray.

don't worry about their dedicating the city to their horned looser: they cannot dedicate something they do not own.

Back
Top Bottom