prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Scientists still scoff at the Bible. Lots of scientists are atheists. They look down on us for believing in something they don't see. My son wants to be a paleontologist when he grows up but I keep reminding him to be very careful. God created everything and in his studies they will try and change that thinking. I also encourage his continued learning of dinosaurs and history of them. It's a slippery slope when you believe in God but also love science. And I always tell him, science has a funny way of proving itself wrong
There are also very many Christian scientists, and even a growing number of creationist scientists. Science itself long ago disproved the theory of spontaneous generation, the idea that life could spring from nothing, yet evolutionists continue to hold to that theory rather that admit that a Higher Intelligence, a Greater Power, initiated everything of Itself. They keep coming back to the idea of what they call the Big Bang, but they can't explain that either. To me it is very simple. God spoke and BANG! there was lIght and dark on a planet spinning in a 24-hour cycle. He spoke and BANG! there was an atmosphere and a water cycle. He spoke again and BANG! there was dry land, clothed with vegetation. BANG! there were fish and birds. BANG! Land animals. Then when the planet was ready, He knelt down in the dust of the earth and formed a human in His own image, male and female, and breathed into them the breath of life, and "man became a living soul." And on the seventh day He rested and spent the seventh day in loving fellowship with the creature He had made, as a memorial forever that He had created all that they would ever need, and it was "very good."

He had created all that they would ever need, and it was "very good."

With the possible exception of mosquitoes, snakes, and rodents, I'm with you on that! :oops:

Anyway, I keep praying that this weekend will be like Holy Week--Good Friday and Holy Saturday, where it looked like evil had won, followed by Easter Sunday, when God's Power was victorious. I'm praying that God's Power will be shown on Sunday (today) after two days of evil in Scottsdale.

With the possible exception of mosquitoes, snakes, and rodents, I'm with you on that!
Nature was changed after the Fall. Animals did not prey on other animals before sin entered the world. There were no blood-suckers, carrion eaters, or carriers of diseases. All of nature came under the curse and was polluted when Adam abdicated to Satan making him the prince of this world. Satan cannot create, but he has manipulated nature, may I say perhaps genetically modified what God created, to pervert what God made. The good news is that the Creator will one day re-create and restore this world to its original state and Satan and his evil angels will cease to exist in the lake of fire. Rev. 20.

Science, unfortunately, has also turned very political
Well, we could say that some things that are science, have turned political. Causing a lot of contention. Actually, both political and religion. Satan is having a blast mixing things up. We should stay constant in our scripture reading, prayers, and keeping our eyes open for the spiritual guidance that we can gain by doing these things.

Back
Top Bottom