prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

Praise the Lord! 🙏
It wasn’t a live rat but a dead one. Unfortunately there’s not one but two dead rats caught in the heating coils.
I'm glad that's all it was. But that's gross, you were heating up dead rat!😂 Sorry, don't mean to laugh and I truly am grateful that's all it was

If you're having sex before marriage, go to church anyway. If you are a drug addict trying to beat addiction, go to church anyway. If you were out drunk all night the night before, go to church anyway. If you aren't sure what gender you prefer, go to church anyway. If you can't quit that disgusting habit, go to church anyway. Church is a hospital for the broken, lost, empty, confused, desperate, and rejected. Every sinner has a future, and every Saint has a past. How do we break the chains of addiction and bondage? By prayer, prayer for you and prayer with you! There isn't a single person in the 4 walls of the church that doesn't have something they hate or regret about their past. We've all made mistakes, and will continue to, BUT His Grace is enough! There's things that I'd never want to admit out loud about myself, but God knows. And He loves me none the less. So whatever you've done, whatever you're doing, whatever you will do....go to church anyway, it might just change your life!

I don’t know how much longer the Lord will keep letting this world go down the path it’s on. I know he wants to give as many as possible the chance to be saved, but he also knows that not all will accept him.
He's very patient isn't He? As long as there are prayers going out to Him, he has had mercy on us. His precious world has become so filthy. But, he has many that are still faithful. Yet, there will come a day as He has promised, that He will cleanse the earth once more. His coming seems to be getting closer ......

Back
Top Bottom