prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I'm glad that's all it was. But that's gross, you were heating up dead rat!😂 Sorry, don't mean to laugh and I truly am grateful that's all it was
Feel free to laugh! I did!
A quick prayer needed. I just called the propane company. The flames on my stove and heater are more orange than blue. Pray it's nothing serious. The CO detector in my house is showing zero. We are having high winds.
Praying!

YAY!!! I can breathe easy again. I called a friend who has been doing propane for decades. He asked me if there had been a change, such as those plug-in scent things. I told him yes, I bought one the other day but it was too strong, so I unplugged it. I accidentally set it down upside down, and the entire bottle emptied, and whoa was the scent strong. He said that'll do it, he's seen it happen before, and those little scent particles will settle on the burners and cause that. He said if it's not better in 2-3 days to call him back and he'd come out here.

Google went directly to CO trouble, so I panicked. I do panic sooo well. The flames are back to blue, they changed color about 20 minutes after I posted a prayer request.

Also posting the whole crazy story because this was something I didn't know, and it might help somebody else, too. Prayers answered! :D

YAY!!! I can breathe easy again. I called a friend who has been doing propane for decades. He asked me if there had been a change, such as those plug-in scent things. I told him yes, I bought one the other day but it was too strong, so I unplugged it. I accidentally set it down upside down, and the entire bottle emptied, and whoa was the scent strong. He said that'll do it, he's seen it happen before, and those little scent particles will settle on the burners and cause that. He said if it's not better in 2-3 days to call him back and he'd come out here.

Google went directly to CO trouble, so I panicked. I do panic sooo well. The flames are back to blue, they changed color about 20 minutes after I posted a prayer request.

Also posting the whole crazy story because this was something I didn't know, and it might help somebody else, too. Prayers answered! :D
So glad everything's okay!

Thank you Lord.

I lost track of this thread, shoot.

I’d really appreciate prayers right now. Went to the GI doctor this morning and I’m having blood work done to see if I have celiac disease. I’m absolutely devastated. I’m a bread baker and this upends pretty much everything I take pride and joy in.

Except for church, of course.
Oh I'm so sorry, praying!

I’d really appreciate prayers right now. Went to the GI doctor this morning and I’m having blood work done to see if I have celiac disease. I’m absolutely devastated. I’m a bread baker and this upends pretty much everything I take pride and joy in.

Will be praying for good results.

Oh, no! Praying for a good result from your test and a full recovery.

Thank you Lord

Back
Top Bottom