prayer warriors (following Jesus Christ, everyone welcome)

I lost track of this thread, shoot.

I’d really appreciate prayers right now. Went to the GI doctor this morning and I’m having blood work done to see if I have celiac disease. I’m absolutely devastated. I’m a bread baker and this upends pretty much everything I take pride and joy in.

Except for church, of course.
Praying

I’d really appreciate prayers right now. Went to the GI doctor this morning and I’m having blood work done to see if I have celiac disease. I’m absolutely devastated. I’m a bread baker and this upends pretty much everything I take pride and joy in.

Blue bakes too!

Praying for you! :hugs

Thank you all for your prayers ❤️

Update: I went to the doctor today and the cast is off

the occupational therapist showed me how to do finger thumb hand wrist arm elbow exercises at home and I have to do them 3 times a day

Thank you for continuing to pray that I do the exercises correctly ❤️

Thank you Jesus

YAY!!! I can breathe easy again. I called a friend who has been doing propane for decades. He asked me if there had been a change, such as those plug-in scent things. I told him yes, I bought one the other day but it was too strong, so I unplugged it. I accidentally set it down upside down, and the entire bottle emptied, and whoa was the scent strong. He said that'll do it, he's seen it happen before, and those little scent particles will settle on the burners and cause that. He said if it's not better in 2-3 days to call him back and he'd come out here.

Google went directly to CO trouble, so I panicked. I do panic sooo well. The flames are back to blue, they changed color about 20 minutes after I posted a prayer request.

Also posting the whole crazy story because this was something I didn't know, and it might help somebody else, too. Prayers answered! :D
Yay!

Praying

Thank you all for your prayers ❤️

Update: I went to the doctor today and the cast is off

the occupational therapist showed me how to do finger thumb hand wrist arm elbow exercises at home and I have to do them 3 times a day

Thank you for continuing to pray that I do the exercises correctly ❤️

Thank you Jesus
Glad to hear you are doing well. Will put you in prayer list.

I've got a special prayer request tonight.

I just recently found out that an amazing BYC member is now in eternity since 2020. (@sumi) I was deeply moved after reading through the remembrance thread and reading her posts and seeing her pictures. She had a 13 year old son when she passed, now 15.

God has put it on my heart to pray for this young boy, for comfort and peace. I don't know where he is now, or how he's doing. I just pray that he's doing okay.

1644974751247.png

Sumi has greatly contributed to making BYC a better place.

Have a good night, prayer warriors!

Last edited:

Have them check for cdiff too! I was afraid that I had celiac, but I found out it was cdiff...I took an antibiotic, took care of it! I know the symptoms can be similar, but cdiff is easy to check .. easy to treat. :)

I've got a special prayer request tonight.

I just recently found out that an amazing BYC member is now in eternity since 2020. (@sumi) I was deeply moved after reading through the remembrance thread and reading her posts and seeing her pictures. She had a 13 year old son when she passed, now 15.

God has put it on my heart to pray for this young boy, for comfort and peace. I don't know where he is now, or how he's doing. I just pray that he's doing okay.

View attachment 2995244

Sumi has greatly contributed to making BYC a better place.

Have a good night, prayer warriors!
Loved sumi. We were friends for sure. I remember when she told me about some of her problems. Then she started telling us all about her.. possible cancer...then when she started treatments. Loved her thread she started.

Back
Top Bottom